Post It

One Sided Love?

Loco

"Hyukwoo, how is the song coming along?" Jay hyung asks me.

I'm sitting on his couch, typing lyrics as I think of them. I haven't been able to see Hyejin a lot since she started working with Baekhyun for a song. I decided to write my new song about her to vent my feelings. Hopefully she realizes that the lyrics are about her. My love for her has grown, and I didn't even think that that was possible.

"It's good. I think the fans will be pleased." I reply.

"Hyejin's gonna be pleased too." Jay says as he looks over my shoulder to read the lyrics.

"Ya! You can't read it yet hyung!" I say as I quickly hide the laptop from his view.

" 'I miss you baby, where you at?' Wow Hyukwoo-yah. Not only that, but you've written like, 4 or 5 other songs about her.You really do like her."

"I think it's past that."

"You love her?"

I silently nod my head yes.I've been thinking about my feelings for a while now, trying to confirm the fact that I love her. And I finally came to a realization that the answer is yes. Now all I have to figure out is if she feels the same way.

"Well Gray, Hoody, and I are all rooting for you guys. You would make a cute couple." Jay says, patting my shoulder.

"Thanks, hyung."

"As long as Baekhyun doesn't get in the way." Jay teases as he laughs.

"Please don't talk about him. The thought of him even being next to Hyejin makes my blood boil." I say, getting annoyed.

"All I can say is, keep an eye on your girl. Hwasa is HOT. Like REALLY HOT. Everyone knows. Your not the only one who has feelings for her. Get her before someone else does." Jay says, seriously.

After that, he walked away and left me in his living room. He's right. I need to start taking action before someone else, someone with more confidence, does. After a few hours of writing lyrics, I leave Jay's place and head straight for Hyejin's apartment. It's about 10:30 pm, so hopefully she's awake. After about 45 minutes, I reach Hyejin's place. I knock on her door and wait. I hear comotion inside and eventually, Solar opens the door.

"Oh, Loco! Annyeonghaseyo! What brings you here?" She says, full of energy.

"I haven't seen Hyejin in person in a while, so I decided to visit. Is that okay?"

"Of course! HYEJIN! YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!" She yells into the apartment.

Moments later, Hyejin appears. How the hell can someone look y in bunny slippers? She looks at me and smiles.

"Unnie, for the millionth time, Hyukwoo is not my boyfriend." Hyejin says looking at Solar. Then she looks at me. "Oppa, come in."

All of us sit on Hyejin's couch and talk. About an hour later, Solar kept getting messages and calls from Moonbyul telling her to come home. So she left. I a movie and Hyejin and I watched it while having small conversations every few minutes.

"Oppa." Hyejin calls.

"Yeah?"

"A choreographer met with Baekhyun and I for our new song. And... our dance has a lot of skinship. You're okay with that, right?"

A look of jealousy flashes across my face, but I try to cover it quickly.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" I say calmly.

"Liar! I say you expression change! Your jealous~!" Hyejin teases.

"I-I-I..." I stutter.

"It's okay. Besides, we haven't even met with a choreographer yet. Also, I feel nothing towards Baekhyun."

"But he feels something towards you."

"Oppa, it's okay. I'll be careful around him."

"I'm sorry if I sound like a dad right now, but I just really care about you Hyejin-ah." I say.

She rests her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her. 

"I care about you too." she says in her beautiful voice that makes me melt everytime I hear it.

I pull her closer to me as we continue watching the movie. Eventually, I hear soft snores and I realize that Hyejin is asleep. I carefully pick her up and bring her to her room. I place her down on her bed and cover her with a blanket.

"I love you, Ahn Hyejin." I say softly and head out of her room. I grab my belongings and turn off her TV. I leave her apartment and head off into the night.