Hey Hyejin

One Sided Love?

Hwasa 

Today is the day that I start recording with Baekhyun. Our fans found out somehow and the news went viral. Also a video about Baekhyun and I went viral. I don't know how I've never seen it before. The video honestly made me uncomfortable with Baekhyun, but I have to work with him no matter what. Besides, the video is pretty old. I should be fine. I walked into the recording studio and Baekhyun is already sitting there waiting.

"Hey Hyejin." he says casually.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Baekhyun."

"Don't be so formal, Hyejin-ah. Relax."

To be honest, I am really tense.

"Are you nervous? Scared? It's because of that video, isn't it."

I immediately look down. I'm too embarrassed to meet his gaze.

"I'm sorry if that video made you uncomfortable. Trust me, I'm not a harasser. Try to relax." he says.

I nod and smile politely and sit next to him, with a reasonable distance of course. We sit there for a while, tossing ideas back and forth. We've established that the song is a love song, but that's pretty much all we have so far. Eventually I get more comfortable and tell all of my ideas I have for the song. To be completely honest, the song gets a little rated R very fast. But it rhymed and the soundtrack suits the lyrics, so we stuck with it. Hours later, we decided that it was a good time to wrap things up. We practiced the song once more and singing the lyrics was really awkward at first, but then I realized that it's just a song. Nothing to get to worked up over.

"Baby I can't get enough of you~" Baekhyun and I sing as we harmonize, ending the song.

"I loved working with you today, Hyejin-ah. You know, I've always wanted to. A choreographer is meeting up with us in a week and a half. I'll make sure to text you if anything changes." Baekhyun says.

"I actually enjoyed myself too. I'm excited to get this out to the fans."

"Me too," he says as he looks me up and down and smirks, "Well, see ya." 

Baekhyun gets his thinks and walks out of the recording studio. Every bit of comfort I had towards him went out of the door with him. I sigh and grab my things. Ready to get this day over with.

When I get home, Solar was sitting in my apartment watching TV.

"You're back! How was it? Did he do anything to you? Do I have to fight someone?" Solar says, sounding like my mom.

"Everything was fine. Until the end. He looked at me in weird way." 

"Are you sure that you weren't just paranoid? I mean he didn't touch you right?" she asks.

"Right."

"Just make sure that he doesn't puts a hand on you. I don't trust him very much. And I still ship you and Loco." 

I chuckle at her. Everyone still ships me with Loco. Our Instagram is filled with comments about him and I. I look at some YouTube comments too. Sometimes, I feel like the fans can actually see what's going on in our lives. It's kind of creepy. I call Hyukwoo oppa to tell him about the first day of working with Baekhyun.

"Hyejin-ah, did Beakhyun hurt you? Did he touch you? Do I need to beat someone's ?"

"No, oppa. But he did look at my body in a weird way."

"THAT SON OF A DID WHAT?" he screamed.

"Calm down, oppa. I can handle myself, I promise."

"Hyejin, please watch him. I... Well... Just please be careful around him."

"I will oppa." I reassure him. 

"Okay. Lo... Talk to you later."

With that, he hangs up. I get butterflies in my stomach from when he almost said love you. I like him, but I don't know if it's love for me yet. Just my luck. I have two guys after me now. What am I gonna do?