It's just a dance practice

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

As soon as I hear the door close, my eyes fly open. I've been awake ever since Hyukwoo placed me on my bed. He told me that he loves me! The only reason he was able to was because he thought I was asleep. I spring up and go to the living room to get my phone. I go back into my bedroom and close the door. I jump on my bed and go to my groupchat that consists of me, Moonbyul, Solar, and Wheein.

"GUYS!!" I send excitedly.

"R U AWAKE!!"

"Yup. What's up?" Wheein sends.

"Byul, Yongsun, r u awake?"

"Yeah. I am. I'll wake up Yongsun." Moonbyul says.

"Y is Yongsun not at her place?" I ask.

"Next question." Byul sends.

"Why the hell did u wake me up from my precious sleep Hyejin?" Solar sends with an angry emoji.

"I HAVE NEWS!"

"What is it?" Wheein asks.

"HYUKWOO TOLD ME THAT HE LOVES ME!!!!"

"What!?!" Wheein says.

"How did he get enough courage to do it?" Moonbyul asks.

"AWWWWWW! MY SHIP IS SAILING!" Yongsun unnie says.

"But, I don't know how I feel yet." I say, probably ruining the mood of the conversation.

"What do you mean?" Solar asks.

"I know now that he loves me. And don't get me wrong. I like him. I really really like him, but I don't know if it's love for me yet. I want to be sure before I make a commitment. Besides, keeping dating a secret for our career's sake it hard. I don't know if I'm willing to put myself through that for him yet."

"I think you are willing. And all of our fans LOVE seeing you two together. People want you to date!" Wheein says.

"Yeah. You're letting your mind take too much control. Let your heart talk." Moonbyul sends.

"I guess you guys r right. I'll think about it some more. I need to rest. Good night unnies!!"

"Good night Hyejin" Solar says.

"Good night bestie~" Wheein says.

"Byeeeeeee" Moonbyul sends.

I put my phone on the charger and turn it off. I lay in the middle of my bed, thinking about Moonbyul's words.

"Let my heart talk," I say to myself, "I'll try."

^_^

I'm on my way to SM Entertainment to meet up with Baekhyun in his dance studio. I've been nervous about this day for a while. Since our song is a little rated R, I know there will be a lot of skinship in the dance. I need to relax, it's just a dance pratice. Once I arrive at SM, I go to the dance studio. When I walk in, I see Baekhyun stretching and talking to the choreographer.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I say when I walk in.

"The queen has arrived!" Baekhyun says as he jogs over to me.

I chuckle. He spreads his arms out for a hug as I put my hand up for a high five. After that, things got really awkward and we both awkwardly put our hands down and go into the center of the room and begin stretching. About an hour passes, and I was right. There is a LOT of skinship in this dance. The part that makes me the most uncomfortable is when he wraps his arms around my waist, because he always puts his hands a little lower than he should. I try to ignore him the best I can, but next time I'm saying something about it.

"Get closer to eachother when it comes to the body roll part. Especially you, Hwasa." Our choreographer shouts over the music.

The part approaches and we did what we were instructed to do. The he wraps his arm around my waist and we move together with the rythym as our bodies are pressed up against each other. Once again, his hands get a little too low.

"Baekhyun, stop." I say softly.

"Oops." he says as he smirks.

He spins me around and pulls me back to him. As the song reaches it's end he turns me to face him, and our faces are only a few centimeters apart. At this point in the performance, the lights will dim and we run off stage.

"PERFECT!" The choreographer tells us.

"Kamsahabnida." Baekhyun and I say together.

"We'll meet back here tomorrow. By then, you guys should have memorized the lyrics. We'll try the dance with you guys singing to the instrumental."

"Nae!" I shout.

"Okay." Baekhyun says.

The choreographer walks out of the studio and leaves Baekhyun and I alone.

"You did great today, Hyejin-ah." Baekhyun says to me.

I don't know why, but I feel really uncomfortable when he calls me by my real name.

"Thanks. You too."

"You know, you looked really y today. You always do." he says as he walks towards me.

"Baekhyun...can you back up?" I ask.

He comes closer and tucks a strand of my hair behind my hair. Even though I'm not in a relationship or anything, this feels really wrong. I don't like him in that way at all.

"Baekhyun. Stop!" I yell as move his hand and push him away.

He holds both of his hands up in surrender as he backs away. I quickly grab my stuff and walk out of the studio. 

"Hyejin, did you...scream?" someone says.

I look up and see Hyukwoo with food in his hands. I drop my things and run to him. I wrap my arms around him and stay there for a few moments. I turn around seeing Baekhyun staring at us, a clear hurt expression on his face. I want to feel bad, but I just can't. Not right now. I literally asked him to back away, yet he didn't give a ! Baekhyun looks at me one last time and walks off.