Backlash

One Sided Love?

Wheein

The news about Taehyung and I was released this morning. I haven't even bothered to look online for the feedback. I'm terrified. My members and I have a scheduale today, and that's what I've been trying to focus on. Last night, when I made up with Hyejin, a few fans spotted me with Taehyung. Some were accepting and others were saying thing like "They're not a good match." and "I guess since Hwasa has a boyfriend, her memebers thought they should have one too. Haha!" and "She's only dating him to get more attention."

Their words were like a big slap in the face. Honestly, if I didn't have the support of my memebers and Taehyung, I wouldn't be able to deal with this. I pull out my phone for the first time today and try to find the statement put out by our companies. I remember CEO-nim telling me not to worry, but I can't control not worrying in this situation. He was going to deny the fact that we're dating, but I didn't want to lie to my fans. So that's why Taehyung and I were at Lotte World yesterday. 

I find the statement and my heart starts thumping. I still have no idea what people know about us and finally finding out could either bring up my mood, or tear it down.

Wheein of Mamamoo and V of BTS confirmed to be dating 

Because of a slip of the tongue by Mamamoo member Hwasa, Wheein and V's relationship has been questioned recently. Big Hit Entertainment and RBW have released a statement early this morning, confirming the 8 month relationship between the two idols. RBW released their statement first, saying how Wheein no longer wanted to keep the relationship secret and went with V to Lotte World to reveal the relationship on her own terms. Big Hit released their confirming statement shortly after with a personal message from V himself. He states "I am happy and hope that Army will be too. I know that this news is shocking for you guys and I hope that you will not give Wheein and I a hard time. Especially Wheein. I love you all and that will go unchanged." Netizens and fans are in mixed opinion about the relationship. There is a significant amount of international support and a decent number of support from Korean fans. The majority of Korean fans, however, have the opposite opinion.

I sigh as I close the article. I genuinely don't understand why it's such a sin for idols to be in relationships. We have hearts too. We have emotions too. As crazy as it may seem to some people, we're real people. Normal human beings just like everyone else. I hear the front door if my apartment open and I already know who it is.

  "Tae! Come here!" I shout from my bedroom.

Within a few seconds, Taehyung bursts through my bedroom door. I look at him with tired eyes and smile. He walks over and wraps me in his embrace.

  "Do you think we did the right thing?" I ask, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

He kisses me gently on the lips.

  "Of course. I don't care what happens from this point on. I still have you in my arms and that's all that matters. Don't let anyone's words affect you, okay? They can't control our relationship and they sure as hell can't control your life."

I smile at him. As silly as he is, he can be serious and encouraging when he needs to be.

  "Have I ever told you that you're the best?" I ask.

  "Baro neo! Neo~" he says, quoting one of Mamamoo's songs.

I hit his chest as I laugh.

  "Sorry. I couldn't help it." he says showing off his signature box smile.

I continue to laugh as I reach for my phone. He snatches it out of hand though,

  "Yah! Kim Taehyung!" I shout.

He raises his hand above his head so I couldn't reach it. God dammit! I hate being short!

  "Nope. You're not looking at this anymore. I can't have my girlfriend being all sad, now can I?"

I continue to struggle for my phone as he talks.

  "The more you struggle, the more time you won't have your phone~" he teases by dangling my phone in the air.

  "Fine." I say as I pout and sit down.

  "You're cute." he says as he ruffles my hair.

  "I know~" I reply with a bright smile.

We spend the rest of that night together. I don't know what's going to happen at Mamamoo's schedule tomorrow, and to be honest, I don't really care. I only care about the joy that I feel right now.

. . .

Loco

Hyejin's eyes haven't moved away from her phone all day and it's kind of worrying me. I bet Wheein is the same way. I honestly can't blame them, though. This is huge news since this is the first time any member of BTS has confirmed that they're in a relationship. Netizens haven't had a rest all day. We've been sitting around her house for all day pretty much, and now we're on her bed. I wanted this to be quality time for us before she has to start with more crazy schedules, but she's been clinging on to her phone.

  "Hyegi...are you still looking at articles about the news?" I ask, putting my arm around her shoulder.

  "No." she says absent-mindedly.

I peek at her phone to see a name I haven't even thought about in a while. She's texting Baekhyun.

  "Since when were you and him back on good terms?" I ask.

  "Since two days ago." she replys.

I sigh.

  "Hyejin, I don't think you should keep that friendship going." I tell her honestly.

  "Is this about him liking me? Hyukwoo, I thought we were past this! Besides. He said that he gotten over me. He has a girlfriend!"

  "I'm well aware of that. But feelings for someone, especially for someone like you, don't just go away. He could be lying to you."

She puts her phone down for the first time today and faces me.

  "I may be younger than you, but I'm not a kid. I can handle my life perfectly fine."

I sense an argument coming, but I can't let this go.

  "How many times has this cycle repeated where he does something stupid and you forgive him? Three times, right? I don't want there to be a fourth time."

She sits there for a moment.

  "Can we just...drop this whole conversation? I don't want to talk about it anymore." she asks.

  "But I just-" 

She cuts me off by giving me a short kiss on the lips.

  "Please?" she asks again.

I give in and pull her closer to me.

  "Fine~. I can't say no to you, can I?"

  "Nope." she says with a smile.

Ahn Hyejin will forever be my weakness, no matter how long I'm by her side.

 

 

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

Some Wheein and Taehyung for you guys~

Also, a reference to the third chapter is hidden in here somewhere...I wonder who can spot it........

사랑해 <3