The Plan

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

I walk away from Baekhyun furiously. Was he thinking at all? There were thousands of people in front of us! What if he actually kissed me? Both of our careers would suffer horribly. People ship us together all of the time, and want us to date but as soon as there is some sort of physical contact between idols that's not apart of a performance, "fans" lose their ! They end up not supporting whatever groups that the idols are apart of, which causes for sales to drop. If our lips would have actually made contact, our careers would be ruined, and Hyukwoo would be pissed as soon as he saw it. His little 'crush' on me has to stop as soon as possible. When will it get through his head that I'm not single anymore?

"Hyejin, wait!" Baekhyun yells from behind me.

"What?" I ask, my patience already thin.

"I didn't mean to pull you that close. Well, I did but I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable." he says.

Does this son of a hear himself? Two days ago, he told me that he can't be friends with me anymore. Now he purposely almost kissed me on stage? He wants to ruin my career and my relationship!

"Well, you sure are clingy for a person who no longer wants to have anything to do with me." I say.

I start walking away as I hear him sigh loudly. I quickly turn back around.

"You're mad? You're the LAST person who gets to be mad right now Byun Baekhyun. Whatever feelings you have for me need to dissapear as soon as possible if you're gonna do like that on stage." I yell.

"What do you think I'm ing trying to do?! Do you think it's fun being in love with someone you can't have? I'm not trying to ruin your damn storybook fairytale with Hyukwoo, okay?! That's why I said what I said at that party. I need to stay away from you. You bring out emotions in me that I don't want to feel. Like jealousy. I guess I did what I did on stage because of jealousy. I'm sorry, Hyejin. I don't know what got into me."

"Neither do I." I say as I make my way to the waiting room.

>~<

"Jagi, I miss you~" I say into my phone.

"I miss you too. I'm so tired, I could pass out at any second. I'm so ready for this MV to be over with." Hyukwoo says.

"Do you want me to stop by?" 

"Yessss. Pleaseee! Also, I have something to tell you when you get here. It's about Jay and Hoody."

"Okay, oppa. See you then." I say as I hang up the phone.

I love going to see Hyukwoo when he's filming. He always has a different aura around him when he's performing, recording, or filming. I grab my things and walk out of my apartment.

...

"Annyeong Hyejin!" Hoody says when I walk into the set of the MV.

"Annyeong unnie! Where's Hyukwoo?" 

"Of course you wanna know where your boyfriend is!" she says as she laughs.

"He's over there," she says pointing somewhere behind her, "Also, I saw the last performance of 'Can't get enough'. y~!"

"Thanks!" I say as I walk past her.

I keep walking until I see Hyukwoo drinking water sitting on a bench. I quitely run up behind him and hug him. He turns around and kisses me.

"Jagiya, you're here~! I was about to lose my mind being away from you all day." he says.

"You're so cheesy!" I say as I smile.

"I only say cheesy stuff to see that beautiful smile of yours."

"Oh my god, I can only take your cheesiness in small doses." I say as he wraps his arm around me.

"I have to tell you and show you something!" he says as he pulls out his phone.

"Okay."

"So, after the party when you were passed out drunk, Wheein, Jay and Hoody came over. Wheein came first to make some soup for everyone. Then Jay and Hoody came in extremly drunk and they were flirting with eachother the whole time. Then they started making out on your couch. Then things got a little rated R. Wheein recorded some of it. We had to stop filming when the clothes started coming off." he says.

"Wait, so they..."

"Yup."

"ON MY DAMN COUCH?!"

"Yeah... but Wheein, Gray and I have a plan to get them together. Since they were drunk as hell, they don't remember anything that happened. But you know how people are really honest when they're drunk? We think that they actually like each other! Also Hoody said 'Jay, we're at work! You can't flirt with me right now!'. We also think that they flirt with each other in private." he says.

"I mean, sure! Let's get them together, but are you sure? They were both drunk. Maybe it was just hormones." I say.

"Come on, Hyejin-ah. We're not 16." he says.

"Fine. Let's get them together." I say.

"Yayyyyy! Make sure that Wheein tells Solar and Moonbyul. Or you can just tell them. Wheein is...forgetful."

We both laugh as the director calls Hyukwoo to film.

"Gotta go! I'll tell you more about the plan later. Also, I saw your last performance for 'Can't get enough'. You did great! Saranghae!" Hyukwoo says as he makes a finger heart.

I just smile. Honestly, "Can't get enough" is the last thing that I want to think about right now. I'm glad it's over with.

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT! ALSO, SHOULD HWASA FORGIVE BAEKHYUN AGAIN? LET ME KNOW!!! SARANGHAE *insert heart*