Is it just for show?

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

"Hyejin has a boyfriend! Hyejin has a boyfreind!" Wheein taunted.

Solar walked into the room at that moment with a surprised look on her face. Then Moonbyul came after her.

"Really?! Who?" Solar eagerly asked.

"LOCO~!" Wheein yelled.

My face turned bright red as I blush and look down. Why am I blushing? It's not true and I don't have any feelings for him. Or, at least I don't think I do. Me and the other members are gathered in my living room and what started out as a normal conversation between me and Wheein turned into her accusing me of being "in love" with Hyukwoo oppa. 

"She's blushing! It's true!" Moobyul exclaims.

"I knew you guys were too cute for it to just be for show. Aww~!" Solar adds.

"Ani! It's not true! I'm only blushing because you guys are embarrassing me!" I yell back.

"Fine. You may not like him yet, but he's TOTALLY in love with you!" Wheein says happily.

"No he's not." I say softly.

"Come on, Hyejin. You're totally in denial. Do you see how he looks at you? And whenever the both of you make eye contact, he shyly looks back down. And, the most obvious detail of them all, he literally said on live TV that you are his ideal type! He's head over heels in love with you!" Moonbyul says to me.

Everything that she just said is very true. He doesn't hide his feelings for me at all. And yes. I sometimes in front of the audience just to see his reactions because they are really funny, but that doesn't mean I like him. Also I see that the fans ship us a lot and want us to be a couple, but I'm afraid that it's all just for show. Maybe after our last concert for "Don't" tomorrow, he won't even contact me. Aish, I shouldn't be worried if I don't like him. What's wrong with me?

"So," Wheein says, "have you guys ever kissed backstage after a concert?"

"Yah! What the hell is wrong with you Wheein!" I said as I blush again.

"Yeah Wheein, they haven't just kissed. The've probably had a whole make-out session." Solar says laughing.

Everyone else in the room dies of laughter except for me. Sometimes I question if I'm actually the maknae of Mamamoo.

"I hate all of you." I say half joking and half serious.

I get up from the couch and start heading towards my room. 

"Well, someone needs some alone time." Moonbyul says.

"Yeah. WITH LOCO!" Wheein shouts.

I sigh and roll my eyes at them.

"Fine, we'll go. Text us later, okay?" Solar says.

"Okay. Bye unnies." I say tiredly.

"Annyeong!" They all say together as they grab their stuff and walk out of my apartment.

I sigh in relif when the door closes. I love them, but they can get very annoying very quickly. Especially when it comes to Loco. It all started when I started calling him by his real name, Hyukwoo. Everytime one of them would catch me texting him, they would tease me just like they did a few minutes ago. Just then, I get a text from Loco.

"Annyeong Hyejin-ah." he says.

"Annyeong oppa."

"Are you ready for the last performance tomorrow?"

"Yeah. We have to make it the best one yet!" I reply.

"I hope that LoSa on and on will get to do more things together." He sends with a laughing emoji.

"Me too oppa."

Why is my heart beating so fast? I've texted him many times before and this has never happened. I think that what my unnies said earlier is really starting to effect me. I toss and turn in my bed waiting for a reply from him. Aish, I feel like a teenager texting their crush for the first time!

"Hyejin-ah, it's getting late. We should sleep so we won't be tired on stage tomorrow."

Even though I know he's right, I kind of just want to keep talking to him. Maybe call him just to hear his voice. Oh no. I'm starting to like him too. I need to keep this under control. After all, his feelings are all just for show. Right?

"Okay oppa. Good night."

"Good night ba- I mean Hyejin..."

Wait. Was he about to call me baby? Since we are texting, he could have easily deleted the "b" and "a" in baby and just type Hyejin. And he put three dots at the end. Kind of like he wanted me to notice. Ah, Hyukwoo! What are you doing to me! I turn off my phone and the lamp in my room and shut my eyes, thinking about Loco's text until I fell asleep.