Marry Me

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Come in before anyone sees you," I said to him and practically pulled him inside my house. 

I just wanted to ask him what was he doing here and what was he hoping to archive by showing up like this. 

" These are for you" he handed out the bouquet of tulips to me.

" tulips..." I whisper thining of the symbolism. 

" flowers to show new beginnings, peace, and forgiveness" he spoke up and just smirk at his words. 

It was probably the alcohol that was making me feel a bit more sarcastic than usual. 

 

" You have been drinking?" he looked at me and I felt like that was an unnecessary question. I turned around and grabbed my old glass and took a big sip. Filling up the same glass and handing it to him.

" May..." he said and it somehow made me feel cold. 

" Yes, Jungkook" I take the drink since he is refusing it. 

" Can you stop it" he hissed and pulled away the glass from my lips. 

I look at him in shock. 

He was hilding my wrist and our chests were just centimeters apart. I wish he would just crash his lips on mine and we would never leave this house again to avoid seeing all the bull that is outside of these walls.

" what?" I managed to mutter out.

He signed and shook his head, placing the glass on the counter. 

" You didn't change at all" he spoke up and I didn't know what he was trying to refer to. " You still keep running from all your problems" 

" That's not for you to say" I spat out feeling myself get angry. 

" it's true, just admit it," he said and looked at me. 

" I tried, I told you my feelings. I tried for almost half a year but you ignored me and now when I am about to leave... you show up at my door and blame it all on me" I could feel my eyes dwell.

Jungkook kept quiet. I know he was trying to organize his thoughts but so was I.

I had the courage to look up at his face and his eyes probably looked like mine. His nose was red and his lips apart. As if he has something to say but the words were stuck on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter