How did you know?

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Author Note** Do you guys want more storyline with Jungkook or is it fine the current way it's going?

---------------------------------------------------------

[May Prologue]

It was such a nice and comfortable feeling to be the 3 of us.

" I will head to the office for a while if you both need anything let me know," my dad said and kissed my mother on the head and left.

" You both look like you have the perfect relationship" I smiled at my mother.

" It's not easy" 

" sigh" 

" our biggest flaws are our pride... we think we don't need to rely on someone which makes us more distant" 

I didn't know what to reply to her because she was right. 

It's true many times I was thinking to myself why should I give into Jungkook.

I am well off by myself. 

I was looking for some sense of security and I just feel like he didn't give it to me. 

Was it my fault that our relationship was the way it is? Could it be still saved?

" what about the boy you mentioned?" my mother said softly as she says that I was drowning in my thoughts. 

" It is complicated" 

" if you can fix it then try if it's not worth fixing then don't waste your time," she said but that was easier said than done.

I wanted to work out with Jungkook. There was something that attracted me to him. Was it the cheeky smile he would give me or how he used to come to visit me at midnight.  

How did it get so complicated between us?

" Do you love him?" my mother asked and it took me by surprise. 

I never confessed my love of someone to my mother!

" I do care about him and I don't want anyone else," I said

" Then what is the problem?" 

"He is always busy"

" That's a bad excuse, you both are young and working, of course, you will be busy but you need to make time for each other," 

"You are right..." 

" Sometimes you need to make the first move... boys are not so smart"

" Is that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter