Night Walk

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up in my bed hugging Jungkooks hoody and I was thinking to myself " Omg, am I over the top?, I barely know this guy" 

I checked my phone... no text, msg or anything from him. Honestly, it made me feel a bit sad.

But time to get my mind of him and focus on my own problems. 

 

The next few days, I went house hunting with a very nice real estate lady. She was very nice and talkative. Thanks to her I was able to bring my mind off him..

I was able to find a nice flat located in the Hannam-dong area. I had 1 week before I could move in since I had to do all the paperwork and etc. I was very happy with the purchase. 

 

It was night time and I decided to take a walk at the Han river, the breeze was so refreshing.

I felt my phone vibrate. 

" What are you doing? " I received by an unknown number and I felt so happy because I knew it was him.

" Jungkook? " I replied to him and also to double check.

" Yes, you still have my hoody " was his reply.. honestly, I expected a more romantic reply..

" I am at the Han River walking now, I don't have your hoody with me" I replied to him and I felt my heart sink. He disappeared for so many days and thats how he approached me. I guess I got my hopes too high..

" Can I go see you? " he replied..

" But I don't have your hoody with me now " I was confused 

" It's ok, send me your location" my heart stopped as I read his msg. I sent him my location and found a bench to sit down and faced the river.. He never texted me after I sent him my location.. I wonder how long he would take. Why does he like being so mysterious. 

I felt someone sit down next to me and I looked to the side, it was him. He was wearing a big black hoody and a face mask. I didn't know what to say and we just looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter