I am sorry

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Author Note ** You guys are going to hate me for whats comming in the nexts chapters and I am sorry not sorry <3

__________________________________________________________________________________

[ Mayling Prologue ]

" Where are we?" I asked Jungkook again as we were parked in an underground garage which seemed to be maybe a mall or apartment complex.

He didn't reply to me again and I felt so scared I felt sober for a moment. 

" let's go," he said and offed the car engine

" where?" 

" you will see," he said and I was hesitant. 

For a moment I just pictured myself climbing into the driver seat and driving off. After all, it was my car. 

I looked for him and he was nowhere to be seen.

I looked over to the driver seat and the key was still intact. 

Slowing and quietly climbing over. I don't know why I had to be quiet cause there is just me in the car.

I felt like I was in a James Bond movie and I am secretly stealing a car.

Oh well, that was my drunk self saying that to me.

 Sitting down in the seat. 

I felt relieved. 

I the engine and the lights went on.

"Don't get funny ideas" the car door on the driver's side sprang open.

He carried me out of the car and thew me over his shoulder.

" YAHHHH Jungkook let me down" I called for help and noticed it was only us.

After a few moments.

He placed me down.

He didn't say anything.

We walked into this posh looking building. 

I couldn't tell if this was a Hotel or what was this. 

We entered a lift. 

" If you don't tell me where we are going, I will not get off this lift," I said and kicked my heels off my feet. 

 " Suit yourself" he finally managed to say something as he picks up my shoes and walks out of the lift.

I stayed until the lift closed. 

But then quickly pressed it open and followed him.

The marble floor was ice cold and I was walking with bare feet.

There was a hallway leading to a bunch of doors.

Where is this place this is not his dorm?

Looking out a window we were up high. At least 40 floors.

He stood in front of a door and punched in a security code.

He peeked inside and it looked like a flat.

" he had a flat?" I was questioning myself.

" what is this ? and why does it look so empty," I ask Jungkook as I enter the place and look around. The ceilings were high and I walked straight in.

Entering the living room there was one side of the wall made of a window. and it was the view of the Han River. 

The nighttime view was breathtaking. I walked closer to the huge window and I was speechless.

" remember the second time we met and we went for a walk at the Han River?" I heard his voice from behind me.

I had all these memories rushing through me. 

Good memories. (a reference to chapter 5: Night walk)

I nodded my head.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter