Mystery Song

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Author Note*** the last chapter was not supposed to be so short. I thought I saved it as a draft when I rushed for lunch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ May Prologue ]

I saw him push open the door of the dance practice room loudly. 

Following him and almost entering the room.

" Did you give her flowers?" he raised his voice. 

There was silence and I peeked into the room. I could see Soobin stand in front of Jungkook, holding the flowers into his face.

" WHY?" Soobin shouts at him this time and he doesn't respond.

 

Soobin threw the bouquet on the floor.

I was shocked. I never saw Soobin angry. Neither could I imagine him angry. I rushed behind the door and I could hear him stomp out the room.

He was upset and I could hear him enter into the elevator.

I let out my along ' sigh'.

Suddenly the door I was hiding behind at swung closed and I saw Jungkook. Holding the destroyed flower bouquet.

He looked sad. 

He looked at me with no expression.

Then walked passed me.

For some reason, I felt bad.

 

He disappeared into a recording room. I looked at the dance room and few flowers were still laying on the floor. 

Clearing them and throwing them into the bin.

My phone rings.

" where are you?" Soobin asks.

" Parking lot, to get something" I lied and rushed the parking lot via the fire exit.

I just didn't want to make things worse.

 

I walked to my car to get a folder. So in case, he would as me what I got.

Had to make up some believable excuse.

For some reason, I was upset as Soobin for just throwing the flowers on the floor.

But in what position was I in to say anything.

 

I walked back to my room and there was the box of nuggets.

I threw it in the bin just how he threw the flowers onto the floor.

Don't call me vengeful. 

 

I grabbed my bag and headed to the car.

I saw Taehyung and Hoseok heading to the parking lot as well.

" Heading home?" I asked them.

" Yep" Hoseok replies and I got into my car. I wonder if Jungkook told them about what happened.

and Yes my reason for even initiating a conversation with them was to find out more about Jungkook. It just didn't work the way I planned.

Well, nothing works the way I planned.

 

I use to think to myself that I have all my together but I don't. I even have cereal for dinner on some days. This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter