New Group

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** Author Note**

Long chapter ahead guys <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[May Prologue]

I was laying in bed thinking of what just happened. 

Should I have acted differently?

Why was he behaving like that?

I took out my phone and saw a read my unread texts. 

Borth Marks and Ethan texted me but I have ignored them so far. 

I opened Ethan's message since it was the most bottom one.

" I think you left your ring in the ward. I will keep it for you"  was is a message and a stone fell off my heart. Because when Jungkook confronted me I had no idea for a moment where I misplaced it.

" I am overseas now, could you post it to my address? I will pay you back the shipping costs" I replied to him.  

Sigh... it made me think back of when Jungkook was holding my hands in the hospital. Why can't we go back to how it was?

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

 

I opened my eyes and the sun was shining into my eyes.

Blinking a few times

" Why is it so bright?" 

OMG, my alarm riding ring...  

Mr. Bang told me that we will have a meeting early morning. 

I jumped up my bed and got dressed.

Once again simple in a dress shirt and slacks.

I didn't have time to do my hair or anything I just tied it up in a quick bun.

Driving full speed to the office and putting on makeup on the traffic light. 

" I can still make it," I said out loud while pulling in fast furious style into my parking lot. 

I walked into the meeting room and then the chairmen and a few unfamiliar faces were sitting there already.

I sat down, catching my breath and just smiled at the people looking at me.

Thank goodness, Jungkook wasn't there but there was 5 young trainees sitting in the room.

" Let's have the meeting begin," Mr. Bang said and one of the managers introduced all the board people including me.

" It is time for us to debut our new boy group," he said and 5 young and tall men got up and introduced themselves. 

I saw some of them in the practice rooms the other yesterday but didn't think much.

We went through slide shows of them and the activities they will be doing. 

The boys left the room and our meeting went on.

" Since we have 2 groups now, we are going to have more work," the manager said and went on about operational stuff.

" Director May" I got called out.

" I want you to create a marketing plan for both bands by next week, please remember to not leave out BTS" one of the board members said.

 " Don't focus "too" much on BTS" Sejin said and smiled at me.

" Noted" I just smiled back at the chairperson and ignoring Sejin.

" Let's go down to the practice room to see the boys choreography for their debut song," the art director said and we slowly got up and marched towards the lift.

Mr bang walked close to me and said softly

" got a chance to talk yet?"

" Sort of, didn't go as planned tho"

" Nothing ever goes according to plan" he mumbled and we reach the practice room.

We walked into the practice room and I saw both boy groups practice their d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter