My Girl

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Author note** Sorry that I have been gone for a while. I wanted to take my time with the story as I felt it was getting too much back and forth.

Hope you enjoy reading! 

------------------------------------------------------

[ May Prologue ]

It was my first day out of the hospital, I was still in pain and didn't feel alright. I guess it will just take some time to recover.

My mother was still in the hospital on bedrest and I wish I could go see her but I wasn't even capable of walking stairs yet.

 

I was laying in bed and shuffling through my phone. I have pretty much-ignored everyone or tried to respond the minimum. 

Watching Netflix and scrolling through 9gag the entire day I just felt like I was in college again.  

 

It was wonderful to have a break. My mind was free for a moment. 

 

Surprisingly Jungkook hasn't spoken to me much. I thought after him writing me that note he would make more time for me. Or perhaps that was wishful thinking. Or he is genuinely busy with his schedule. I just don't know and I didn't want to think about it. There are so many scenarios possible and I am just throwing hundreds of assumptions around. I should stop panicking for no reason.

But since I started to think about him I couldn't get him off my mind. 

Perhaps I should stop waiting for him to initiate things and should do it myself. That would seem aggressive tho. 

It was getting late at night and I shuffled through my phone and ended up looking at pictures of him. I know it sounds creepy but it made me feel some sort of consolation. 

He didn't text me all day.

I decided not to sulk about it and gave him a call. 

My heart was racing but I just needed to hear his voice. 

The phone was ringing for quite a while.

" Hello?" he picked up and I could hear his deep soft voice.

" Hello..." I replied and I could hear the confusion and a quite loud background noise.

" I am a bit busy now. I will text you later" he replied me and hung up without waiting for a response from me.

It was already 9 pm what would he be doing...

 

I got up and went to my computer. Opening my laptop there were a dozen emails. 

But first things first. I went to check on the BTS schedule. He had no appointment at that hour... nor training scheduled. 

Sigh... I hated that feeling of n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter