Destination Hell

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ May Prologue ]

I was looking at my phone and I didn't know what to reply to him.

Should I let him come over?

I decided to text him

" Do you think it's a good idea?" because I was sincerely scared that people and specially Sejin.

" Then quickly open the door to make it look like its mine" he replied and I felt like I won't get away with him coming over.

" Okay.." I replied to him and also informed my room number.

I quickly walked to the door and looked out of the peephole waiting for him. 

He was standing in front and I opened the door before he could even knock.

He walked in and shut the door. He lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder, I was shaking my legs cause I was surprised and scared.

Moments after he threw me on the bed. 

" You are much lighter than you look," he said to me and I didn't know if that was supposed to be a compliment.

He crawled under my blanket and closed his eyes. 

" Uhm... are you going to sleep here," I asked him and he opened one eye and looked at me.

" I can't have a sleepover with my girlfriend?" he said and smiled to himself

I laid next to him and turned to him just looking at him laying on his back, I wonder if so many girls would love him if he wasn't famous. 

He noticed that I was staring at him and faced towards me and kissed my forehead. 

" Tomorrow we walk and explore the city," he said to me 

" Will the managers go along? or just us" I asked

" I think everyone is going but we can split up," he said and I moved closer to him.

We cuddled and fell asleep. The stone on my chest didn't feel as heavy as this morning.

 

It was the following morning and I woke Jungkook.

He looked so adorable with his drowsy eyes.

" Good morning" he replied me with a smile.

" Let's get breakfast," I told him since we had to catch the hotel breakfast in time. 

I went to the bathroom and got myself ready and I could hear the room door closing. 

I went outside to check on him but he was gone. He left a note.

" See you at breakfast in 10 min, I leave a chair empty for you" 

I couldn't decide whether to be happy or not.

I got dressed and made my way down to the breakfast area. He was sitting on a table with his bandmates and one chair was free. 

And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter