Complicated

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Jungkook Prologue ]

" the last thing I heard from Mr Bang was that she went for surgery" Sejin replied.

" wow... seems pretty serious" Jimin commented and looked at me.

Practice ended and I kept checking my phone... I felt guilty not replying her earlier today. I took out my phone and replied to her.

" Are you okay?"

I wonder what happened. 

I got back to my dorm and kept thinking about her... should I fly to Hongkong again? I don't even know which hospital.

Would she want to see me?

I walked over to Taehyungs room to find Jimin and him talking. 

" Hey," I knocked and walked in.

" Sup?" they looked at me.

I walked over and threw myself on the bed.

" Have you heard any news from her?" Jimin asked. 

" Yes, I have texted her but no reply yet"

" Do you think it's something serious?" Taehyung asked

" I don't know why she would suddenly go for surgery... but I haven't spoken to her in a while" I replied

" You guys are so complicated" Jimin added

" What is making it complicated?" Taehyung asked

" I guess I am just over thinking things" 

" If you still care about her you should go and see her" Jimin replied

" Just fly to Hongkong?" 

" You have done it before why can't you now?"

" I got a scolding from Mr Bang... " I replied

" Asking him, maybe he will understand"

He was right... I should go and see her. I really do care about May more than I ever have for any other girl. 

I want to be with her and I want to know what is going on.

Playing with my phone in my hands for a while I decided to call Mr Bang.

" Hello" he picked up much faster than I expected and I wasn't ready at all. I haven't even thought of how I was going to formulate the sentences to him.

" Hello Mr Bang, it's Jungkook" 

" Yes, I can see since I saved your number" 

" I was wondering if you knew what happened to May?"

" I am not sure I just know after the court meeting she was rushed to the hospital, she looked fine but I heard from her assistant Sina that she underwent surgery" Mr Bang replied.

" Do you think I could go see her?"

" Fly to HK?"

" Yes, just for a day or 2, nothing that would interfere with my schedule"

" If you think you can keep up your work then you shall go" he replied and it went much smoother than I thought.

" Thank you"

" I will pass you Ms Sina's contact number and she will be able to provide you more details" 

" Thank you" I replied and looked at the boys.

" You will go?" Taehyung asks.

" yes" I replied and booked the ticket and packed my bags.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ May Prologue ]

I remember losing vision and heard doctor voices until I completely out.

I woke up and I felt really cold. My body was sore and weak. Opening my eyes I saw just a white ceiling and the lamp shining into my eyes.

Looking to the side I didn't see my mother. I was alone in an empty room.

Am I dead? I asked myself for a moment. I felt pain so I guess I am s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter