I'm fine, I guess

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Author Note** Sorry that you'll have to wait. I am surprised how many read this story is still getting even tho I am like circulating around this complicated triangle. 

---------------------------------------------------

[ Mayling Prologue ]

" You can't just scream around my name in the parking lot" Jungkook hissed at me and I just realized my situation. It was totally not what I expected. I was fantasizing about some Korean drama moment where I run into his arms and he hugs me and tells me how much he missed me. 

But this was the direct opposite. It was a nightmare.

" Can we talk?" I asked him and looked around to see some colleagues and the rest of the bandmates.

This was embarrassing. I just wanted to burst out in tears at the spot.

" Go to my place, I see you there" he whispered and let go of my arm walking back into the building.

I held my wrist from the strong grip.

" Are you okay?" Sejin stayed behind while a group of 10-15 people walked into the building.

" I guess I have to be" I sighed and shook my head.

" What did he say to you?"

" To meet me at his place"

" That's a good sign," Sejin said cheerfully

" how?" I asked him

" That means he wants to talk to you, he could have just said no and avoided everything. But he still cares about you" 

" Are you sure?" 

" I know this boy since he is 15, trust me" Sejin tapped my shoulder and walked off.

I got into the car and decided to drive to Jungkooks apartment complex

 

Standing in front of the room and punching in the passcode, I notched he hasn't changed it over the many months. Was he lazy or did he trust me?

I got inside and it was messy. 

I texted him" When will you be home?" praying that he would respond to me.

" in an hour" he replied around 10 minutes later. 

I ordered food since the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter