In Your Arms

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Mayling Prologue ]

" Jungkook, what are you doing here?" I looked at him as he was wearing gym clothes and his hair was still wet from his sweat.

He walked in without saying anything yet and I looked at the clock. It was 10 PM already.

" I wanted to see you," he said and his words put a smile on my face.

 

I can't really decide if Jungkook was romantic or not. He had is moments. Was this one of them?

 

" Why so random?" I asked him trying to laugh and bring up the mood. 

" I can not go to see my girlfriend?" he said softly and hugs me from behind. 

My heart was beating fast. 

I turned around to look him in the eyes and he smiles at me.

Even tho he was drenched in sweat he still smelled good.

 

" I wanted to ask you something" he spoke up after we stood in the living room hugging each other for a solid 5 minutes.

" What is it?" I asked him still resting my head on his shoulder.

He pulls me away and holds my face.

Looking at me seriously.

 

It scared me a bit.

but it can't be too bad.

 

" I will be going on tour" he said

" I know" I replied because honestly, I have been following their schedules. I want to know where he is and what he is up to since he is always so busy.

It's not that I don't trust him but it just gives me a sort of comfort feeling that I know what he is up to.

" Once I am back I was wondering if you would like to visit Busan with me," he said softly.

I was quiet... 

" To meet my parents" he added and my heart was racing.

" I would love to" I replied to him.

" I have been wanting to ask you for a long time" he hugs me.

" Thank you" 

" For ?"

" Trusting me enough to meet your family," I said softly.

" I love you, I want you to meet them" he kissed me on the forehead.

 

" Go shower you are sweaty" I smile at him.

" NO" he said in a playful voice and sat down picking up my bowl of ramen that I was eating before he came.

" HEY! those are mine" I rush to him and he tackles me onto the sofa and wipes his forehead on my face. 

" GROSSS" I raised my voice a bit leaving Jungkook laughing.

" I make you a warm bowl," I say to him and get up to the kitchen to make him instant noodles.

 

I went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter