Fever

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[May Prologue]

The alarm was ringing and the sound was just pounding in my head. I woke up and realized I was still wearing yesterdays clothes. 

I dragged myself up and was seriously hesitating to go to work or not. But I pretty mich had no other choice since I am a responsible adult. 

I left the house and drove to office. I drove into the park house and thank god there was none of them at sight. I walked out to the main entrance which is a but further away but I wouldn't encounter them there. 

The coast looked clear and I was making my way to my office room. I was relieved. As usual when I walked in the employees looked at me and greeted me softly but today I could feel a bit more intense looks. 

" Are you feeling better today?" Mina asked me, she is one of the officers working under me. 

" I am feeling slightly better, thank you for asking" I replied her and smiled.

" Would you like some tea?" she asked me 

" Its okay, I'll get on my own" I replied her and went to the pantry to get a cup of tea before starting my day at work. I felt like today is going to pass extremely slow. I fixed my cup of tea took it and walked into my room. My hands were full from holding my laptop bag and the tea. I walked in and closed the door behind me when suddenly I heard a voice.

" Good morning" Jungkook said and took my bag from me and placed it on the desk. I felt like screaming but I held it in or else people outside would come. 

" What are you doing here?" I hissed at him softly. 

" I want to talk to you" he replied and sat down on the chair opposite of mine.

" I said everything I have to say to you already" I replied him.

" So I am nothing to you? You don't have any feelings for me?" Jungkook asked me and it took my by surprise. 

I sat down on my desk and I looked at him I didn't know what to say to him yet. I like him and I don't want to hurt his feelings. 

" Is this what you do?" he raised his voice at me as he was annoyed by my silence. 

" What do you mean?" I asked him softly.

" You flirted with me and lead me on thinking you like me. We even slept together and now you ignore me?" I could see the anger in his eyes. 

" Can we talk about this somewhere else?" I asked him and stared into his eyes. 

" I have nothing to say to you anymore" he shouted at me, walked out the door and slammed it. I was stunned. 

What should I have done? Did I effect his feelings so much? He is a celebrity he can get any girl he wants.

I sighed today is going to be a fun day. I don't want to walk out my office room its going to be a lot of whispers. 

I used the office phone to call Mina. 

" Can you come into my room" I said to her and few minutes later I could see her peek her head into my room.

" Come take a seat" I told her and she did as I spoke. 

" Uhm... Is everything o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter