Answer me

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ May Prologue ]

" Jungkook... I don't know" I said to him and waited for his reaction.

There was a moment of silence. Perhaps he thought he was famous, rich and good-looking; why would someone reject him.

" why?" he raised his eyes from my hands to my face. 

" It's like I thought from the beginning, you are a celebrity, you should get a celebrity girlfriend," I said softly without even thinking my answer through properly. But it was the only thing that came to my head without sounding mean or rude.

" But do you have feelings for me?" he asked and I had to take a deep breath.

*knock knock* 

I looked at the door and it was my dad.

" Hello..." he looked at me and then looked at Jungkook.

" Hello, I am May's friend from work" Jungkook stood up and shook my dad's hand.

the fact that he introduced himself as my 'friend' was like a sharp cut into the heart for me. But why am I so affected I was just trying to break up with him.

" Thank you for keeping her company" he smiled. 

" Should I leave first?" Jungkook asked and looked at me.

" It's okay" my dad smiled and it felt like he was betraying me by smiling at Jungkook.

" How is mom?" I looked at him.

" She is done with surgery and stable but still in intensive care unit, for now, doctors are not promising anything"

" She is not awake yet?" 

" No doctors said she should be in 2-3 hours" 

" You should be there when she wakes up" I replied and he nodded.

" You are fine on your own? Do I need Sina to stay with you?" 

" I am fine, dad"

" I'll check up on you every few hours" he walked over to me and kissed my forehead.

I wasn't able to read his emotions at all...

 " Help me keep an eye on her young man" he winked at Jungkook

like wtf my dad just freaking winked at my fling. 

My dad left the room and Jungkook cleared his throat.

" so now you have met my dad..." I said out loud by accident. 

" Does he know about us?" Jungkook looked at me and asked

" No..." 

He looked at me disappointed.

"I am feeling very tired," I said to Jungkook because it was the best way to end the conversation without awkwardness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter