Eventually

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Author Note** OMG!! I am so sorry guys T^T I was doing my uni thesis and just finished a 15k word assignment. It was such a  ing misery to write. I spend my birthday (yesterday for anyone that cares) writing that miserable piece of poop. But I am done now and be ready for regular updates!! and tentatively a new story ahead that would still be JKxOC but darker, you can subscribe it here and updates shall come soon. 

I love you all <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mayling Prologue]

 

The breeze of the wind was blowing small stains of my hair in my face. The fresh spring air made me feel calm but my mind was a fog. I felt like anything would make me cry in an instant. Even the fresh air from the Han river that was supposed to calm me down. All these thoughts in my head about my stupid actions.

I was sitting on the bench. The bench him and I met up almost a year ago. His memories warmed me up from the inside. But they were also tearing me apart. Slowly and painfully. I don't regret loving him. I only regret being stupid. 

I could turn around and see his apartment complex. A high sky rise for the posh people. I wonder if he could possibly recognize me from that far above? Or if he would even recognize me at all, as the person he met on this bench a year ago.

Secretly, I am wishing he would come and find me. But things like that only happen in Korean dramas. My life was nothing like a Korean drama it was rather like a thriller drama with a psychotic author that probably is upset about her own life and takes it out on the main character.

I could just see the past flashback in my head. Memories of me hanging out with my friends... Sarah... Jane and all of them. I short flashback of my mother, her smile that would warm my heart.

I don't know what is wrong with me. Neither, Why do I act the way I do.

I was so hungry for love. Not knowing what love is supposed to feel like. I felt like his wasn't enough. And just for once, I wanted to know how it would feel to be truly satisfied and filled with love. The kind of love where you do not need to be paranoid about your partner. Does this kind of love still exist in this world? This generation of people has become vengeful. We fight with our partners and we go online to meet someone else. We don't have the patience for another since we never learned to wait for anything.  

Feeling upset at myself... 

 

My phone in my pocket vibrated and I left out a deep breath. I was scared to look at the caller ID.

But eventually took up to see a text from Mark... 

" wru" he said simply. 

Without saying a word back to him, I just send. I couldn't ignore him. I just needed to make things clear. 

For once and for all. 

Sliding my phone back into my pocket. I watched the people walking past me.

Some are alone

Some came with their families. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter