Yes or no?

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had a closer look at her phone and it was just a picture of James and me having drinks yesterday.

I felt super relieved and she looked at me confused.

" Why what's wrong he is a friend," I asked Mina.

" Nothing... we didn't know you drink" she said in a shy voice and it made me laugh.

" okay ask the others in office if they want to go drink with me this Friday after work, my treat," I told her and she looked even more surprised now. I got up the desk and open the door and the staff looked at me.

" Let's go have drinks this Friday," I told them and they all just stared at me like they had a nightmare.

I am gonna be super depressed if nobody shows up.

 

It was the end of the day and I walked towards my car. When suddenly I got a text from Jungkook. 

I opened the msg and it was the picture of me and James. Damn office gossip is fast. 

" he's a friend" I replied him per text and got into my car. I really didn't feel like having an argument with Jungkook now.

" then what I am? just a friend too" he replied instantly. 

" Let's have dinner and talk, meet me in the parking lot" I replied him it was seriously time to settle all this.

I sat in the car waiting and he didn't reply. 

I heard a knock on my car window and he got in the car. 

" Where do you want to go?" he asked me.

" I don't know you have any suggestions?" I replied to him.

" You never cooked for me" he said softly and I seriously didn't have the feel to cook. 

"Fine" I replied and started the car.

The drive was utterly awkward. Like I wish I could jump out the car. 

We reached my place and I invited him in. 

He sat down on my sofa and I walked to the cabinet and took out a pack of instant noodles a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter