You can't turn back time

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Jungkook Prologue ]

The day went on and I was constantly feeling guilty about May. I was too scared to text her or how to even start. 

The boys tried to confront me about May but only Jimin knew the truth so far. I should tell them. I know them for 6 years. We lived and dine together.

We gathered on set during a break and I pulled Jimin aside. 

" What?" he asked

" I am going to tell all the guys about Sarah" I replied to him and he looked shocked.

I walked away and gathered the guys. All looked at me uninterested.

" Namjoon, the other day when Sarah asked you to leave I went to look for her because I was worried and you didn't reply me" I suddenly had everyone's attention.

" She suddenly kissed me out of nowhere" I stated and they all looked surprised. Namjoon looking slightly upset. 

" Is that why May left?" Namjoon asked.

" I don't know, but they had an argument. I think Sarah was trying to get revenge by using me" I replied to her.

" She texted me today" Taehyung blurted out and all eyes him.

" This girl is playing all of you," Yoongi said in a sarcastic voice.

" I figured" Namjoon replied.

" What did you reply Sarah?" I brought the conversation back to the topic.

" I said okay to meet her later at night, should I go?" he asked and looked at Namjoon.

" Take Namjoon along" Hoseok shouted and clapped his hands.

" Let's be serious" Jimin replied to back me up.

" Just go and see what she wants" Namjoon replied and it was quiet.

" Break time is over" Hyunsoo shouted.

The boys spread up and I felt Hyunsoo approaching me. 

" Can we talk?" he looked at me

" What do you want?" I replied to him and recalled last night.

" I want to apologize to you and May, I was drunk and upset," he said and looked at me

" Let's not talk about it" I rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter