JYP

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ May Prologue ]

I woke up and my head was buzzing.

Last night I decided to have drinks and I have no clue how I even managed to get home. 

It was already 9 am and it was a weekday. 

Getting dressed I dragged myself to the office. There was quite a number of things I had to settle before the court hearing. 

I felt scared and I know a lot of people were judging me for my decisions. 

I walked from the parking lot to the building and I saw Jungkook. He was leaning on the wall. It felt like he was waiting for me. 

He was finally looking at me.

" Hello," he said to him and he ignored me yet he looked at me.

At this point I was mad. 

Why would he wait there but ignore me? I know we haven't really spoken but to completely ignore me was a different ball game. 

I got up my room and prepared for my meeting later. 

Constantly thinking about the awkward moment we just had. 

It was time for the meeting and I got there late time. I couldn't focus on anything they were speaking.

" May" Mr Bang called me. 

" Yes, I am sorry" I snapped back to my senses.

" As I just said, today you will go to the JYP office the CEO is my good friend. You can go and introduce yourself" he said and I was just agreeing to whatever he said.

" uh... will you join?" 

" No, I have some other appointment" 

" Okay" I replied to him and people started to leave the room.

" Please don't be late," Mr. Bang said to me as he was leaving.

I gathered myself and drove to the JYP office.

Their building was much bigger and much more modern than BigHit. I walked in and I saw many posters and trophies from their artists. 

" Can I help you?" the reception asked me

" Yes, I am meeting Mr. Park" I smiled and she looked sceptical for a moment

" I am from BigHit, Mr Bang sent me" 

" Oh okay, one moment" she smiled and got up her chair. 

We got up the lift and walked towards a hallway.

The lady knocked on the door and then I was on my own.

" Hello, I am Director May from BigHit. Mr. Bang sent me" I introduced myself and bowed. 

"have a seat, do you know w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter