Who is she?

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ May Prologue ]

And of course, I had to see Jungkook, like wtf it's always me that's unlucky.

I walked past him. I was expecting him to say something but he didn't. 

Of course, he didn't. 

I don't know why he was being a little now. But I had way to much other to worry about and the world was not rotating around him. 

Tomorrow was Press Conference day and I just wanted to focus on that. I haven't been focusing on work at all.

But he simply couldn't get off my mind at all. 

The entire day I was thinking of Jungkook. Why was he so missing leading. He flew all the way to Hongkong to see me and when I am back he is acting like I murdered his dog. 

I shook my head and decided to go home. I was on my way to the parking lot and saw Namjoon and Jin heading the same direction. 

" Hey, going home?" Namjoon asked me and it somewhat sounded sincere.

" Yes, going to be along day tomorrow" I smiled at them referring to the press conference.

" Excited?" he asked

" You should be the one" I laughed softly trying not to make it awkward.

" A bit" 

" You all rest well tonight" I finished the conversation and got into my car. 

Normally they don't talk to me much. I don't talk to any of them except for Jungkook. 

Perhaps he has been ing about me and they are curious. I don't know and I have already accepted the fact that I was pissed at him. Thank god after the press conference I will be able to go back to Hongkong.

Never thought I would be so happy to go back there...

 

I reached home and threw my shoes off. 

Why can't things for once go the way I want them to be?

I decided to text Mark... (got7)

" Thank you for bringing back my Jacket" I looked at it for a moment before I pressed send. 

It was less than a minute and he has replied to me already

" You owe me ;) " he writes

yeah.... owe you my ... I thought. He was giving me a slightly cocky vibe for some reason. Or it was my pissy mood assuming.

I decided to ignore his mes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter