Mother Mother

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ May Prologue ]

I walked into the room and it was cold and empty.

My gut feeling was telling me that there was something wrong. 

I shuffled on my phone and called me dad... there was no reply... 

I called few more times and there still no reply. I could feel my self starting to panic.

Leaning against the wall, I slid down on the floor. Hugging my legs.

Why does nobody tell me anything...

My last hope was to call Sina. 

It was so late at night, I didn't want to bother her but I had no choice.

" I am sorry to call you so late..." I whispered before she could even start to talk and I could feel tears from my face.

" May..." she said softly

" Do you know where my parents are?"

" May, I thought you are only reaching in 2 days?" 

" I came early, where are they?"

" You already know that your mother is not well... she is resting in the hospital" 

Deep inside I knew she was going to say those words but I was just wishful thinking that it could be possibly something else. LIke they went on a vacation together and didn't tell me. 

" Sina... can you tell me which hospital" 

I asked her and she told me the information. 

I rushed to the front door taking my father's car key. 

Driving to the hospital, I felt nervous. How bad was her condition? Why does nobody tell me? I am the only daughter... I should know these things.

But it's my own fault that I am never there for them. I can not blame anyone except for myself.

 

I reached the hospital and walked to the reception. I felt nervous to the point my palms were sweating. 

I just hated the bright hospital walls and the awful smell wasn't going to make me calm down.

" Can I help you?" I receptionist asked

" Yes, I am looking for Lui Mayxiu" 

" They have requested no visitors, may I know your relationship?" 

" I am her daughter" I replied and the receptionist looked at me as I was trying to hold in my tears. 

" One moment Mdm" she shuffled on her desk until she advised me the room number.

 

I received the number and I made my way through the bright white allies of the hospital. 

I was standing in front of the door now. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter