Favor

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Author Note** Please don't be mad at me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my phone rang and I saw the Korea country code. I was a bit surprised since I had been away for 4-5 months. I missed Korea, but for the most part, I missed him...

I couldn't bring myself to contact him. Don't get me wrong, it was not my pride. But it rather was fear. Fear of not knowing what would happen. Fear that it is just going to hurt us more.

It is not like we didn't try. We tried long enough and faith didn't work in our favor.

" Hello, Mayling speaking" I picked up the phone and the voice on the other line semi yelled through the line.

" Hello, My name is Kim from Love for Living Properties. We saw you have posted your property for sale in Seoul. We would have a potential buyer that would like to view the property" 

" Uhm sure... when?" I replied hesitantly.

" Would this coming Monday be fine for you?" 

" Okay," I replied and could feel myself tremble a bit. 

" Okay, that is great and we will see each other Monday 31st August" the enthusiastic lady hung up.

 

I slouched down into my office chair and looked out the window. I looked at my office. While I was away, I was able to expand the business a bit. I got closer to Sarah as well. She would help me a lot. 

Would I be able to give it up for a guy? Would I need to give up my career for a guy that is not willing to sacrifice his?

Now I understand why they say that a relationship is about sacrifice. 

 

" Whatchu thinking about?" Sarah walks in and hands place a tray of cookies on the table. She looked happy. She had been well.

" Real estate again in Seoul called me" 

" Found a buyer?" 

" potential"

" That's good but that means you need to go down?" she raised her eyebrow.

" I guess so" and sighed

" Will you meet him?" she asked and I haven't even thought of the idea. 

" I deleted all his contact detailes" which was true, I deleted his number off my phone because I was scared that one day I would drunk call him and unleash my anger on him. 

" What... you deleted the contacts of your fiance" she rolled her eyes and looked onto my hand. I was wearing his ring. I was wearing it every single day. I don't know why but I didn't have the heart to take it off. It made me feel like a part of him was still there with me. 

I placed my head into my arms and sighed. 

" Girl... you will figure it out" she tapped my shoulder and got up.

 

I will figure it out...

 

 

 

I reached Seoul, the cold dry air hit my face and I just had a moment of De Ja Vu. The feeling was so familiar. 

Driving to the hotel it was impossible to miss the billboard signs and advertisement with him on it. His hair grew out longer. 

I dropped my baggage and headed to my old house. The roads there didn't change much.

 

I met the real-estate agent and the potential buyer. They were speaking so much and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter