Baby Yuju

Baby Gfriend

For: slfdstrktv

(Sorry I couldn't think of a good idea for a baby yuju for a very long time)

============

Yuju was curious, how was it to have someone baby you, other than your parents?

She wasn’t the eldest child in her household but gained two older sisters different to her real sister by joining gfriend, but the wasn't far. How would Sowon unnie look at her if she was a teeny tiny kid?

She ate the pill and waited, it said for her to take a nap after didn't it? Crawling under her covers, she lay there, staring at the ceiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuna blinked, holding her hand in front of herself, she could tell her hands had shrunk.

"It worked!"

SinB looked up at Yuju's voice.

"Unnie?"

Yuna sat up and peeked over the edge.

"Eunbi yah lookie!"

SinB's jaw dropped, did this unnie bang her head or something? She must have messed something up, Yuju wasn't a baby, but not yet a teenager.

"Unnie you look like you're seven."

Yuna looked at SinB with her wide eyes, then glanced at the standing mirror in their room. (btw I'm using their old dorm for this one)

She pouted, leading SinB to quickly pull her up and off her bunk.

Yup, checking to make sure, Yuju stood at SinB's waist. She toddled about, unsure what went wrong.

"Unnie, did you eat the wrong dosage or something?"

"I ate one pill."

"Huh. Maybe you were resting way too much before eating it then. That might affect how long you are a baby and you probably shrunk adn only woke up when you were reverting, halting you at this stage."

Yuju shrugged and ran out into the living room, giggling with glee.

"Lookie!"

Sowon looked up from her phone and squealed, Yuju was running around with only her white long sweater covering her body, her arms flopping the longer sleeves like a penguin. Sowon scooped up Yuju and smooched her cheek, making her giggle.

"Sowon unnie! I love you!"

"I love you too! Kyaaaa! You're super cute!"

Eunha pouted from her seat on the couch.

"Am I no longer the cutest?"

Umji giggled and pat Eunha's head, earning herself a glare.

"Eunha unnie you're a different cute."

"Hmph."

Sowon threw Yuju up in the air, wanting to let the girl fly. It worked against her as Yuju was afraid of heights, and Sowon was already tall, throwing her higher meant beign super close to the ceiling.

"Stop! Unnie stop!"

Sowon stopped immediately, hugging Yuju tightly.

"Did I scare you? Unnie is sorry."

She showered Yuju's head in kisses until Yuju's little tears went away. Letting her run around the apartment and play with Umji, Sowon went to make them snacks.

"You can't catch me!"

"Yes I can! My legs are longer than yours in this moment only Yuju unnie! Get back here!"

Yuju giggled and jumped off the couch armrest and landed with a splat on the floor, wailing about her bruised knee. Her foot had caught on the edge of the armrest part, causing her to tumble right off the couch and hit the floor face first.

Rubbing her face a few times, she sniffled.

She got up slowly, Sowon watching her carefully, arms out ready to catch her if she fell a second time.

"Yuna?" Sowon started softly. "This is why parents yell for you not to jump on the couch."

Yuju nodded her head, pouting.

"I know. I was just excited. Because you guys don't play with me often. That's why I do weird things, they catch your attention."

Sowon's eyes softened and she pulled the seven year old into her arms.

"I'll play with you even if you're huge, you're my yupup afterall. One of my precious babies."

Yuju giggled as Sowon kissed her cheek. She had mentioned before that she was more open with affection to Eunha but Sowon had avoided her, she relished in the attention Sowon gave her with great joy. She kissed Sowon's cheek in return, causing the eldest to squeal again.

"Kyaaa I want you as my kid oh my god!"

Yuju continued to giggle all day as Yerin had returned from her solo activities and slung Yuju like a sack of potatoes over her shoulder running around their small apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sleep well Yuna yah, I promise to play with you too if Eunha isn't up to it."

Sowon kissed Yuju's small forehead, tucking her in carefully before returning to her own room.

"Haah, innocent children is the best."