Muji's cheeks

Baby Gfriend

Waking up in the wrong body type easily made a person upset, particularly one little individual named Kim Yewon. Grumbling as she tumbled out of her bed and out from under her covers, slipping out to her closet clad in her oversized t-shirt.

"Huft, again. Why again?!"

Hearing a slight snort, Umji jumped, only to realize that it was just SinB, deep in sleep. Putting on her smaller clothes, Umji toddled to the living room, hoping that someone else was awake to assist her in making her breakfast.

"Oh? Yewon ah."

She saw knees first before looking up to see Yuju instead of Sowon. Was she really so short she couldn't tell by knees? Raising her arms, Umji let Yuju know to pick her up.

Once properly in Yuju's arms, she pointed to the kitchen, refusing to use her voice as her lips were protruding in a cute pout the entire time.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

Pointing to the cupboards, Umji directed Yuju to her secret stash of cereal, she only ate it when she was either small, or sad.

"Milk in it or in a separate cup?"

Umji used her hands to gesture apart. Bringing her hands apart.

"Separate?"

A nod.

Yuju just smiled and kissed Yewon's head before setting her down on the counter so she could pour the milk properly.

"Yewon ah, what do you want to do today?"

"Nothing really."

She puffed her cheeks in boredom, waiting for the microwave to finish heating her milk, her right arm was now hugging a small bowl of her cereal gingerly.

"Yewon ah, look."

Yuju made a weird face and Umji just stared, it wasn't funny, it wasn't scary either....luckily, Yuju was saved by the microwave's ding.

"Cha, I'll move you to the table before I have to go."

"You're going out today?"

"Yea, have some lessons to take."

Umji nodded, her spoon frozen in mid air.

"Yuna unnie, is college fun?"

"Mm, well fun is fun, but I like learning more about music."

Umji nodded, Yuju was like that in Europe as well, her intrest in music always amazed Umji.

"And, I get to see Sowon unnie there too."

Giving a bright smile, Yuju ruffled Umji's hair before  checking the clock and hearing Sowon yelling for her at the doorway.

"Yah! Yuna! We need to go now!"

"Coming!"

Turning back to Yewon one last time, Yuju kissed her cute cheeks.

"Maybe you could sit in on a class one day muji ah, love you. Just relax today alright?"

"Ne."

Waving bye to Yuju, Umji ate her cereal whilst thinking about college life. Would it be ruined by idol activities? Suddenly, arms wrapped around her, efficiently cutting off any serious thoughts Umji was having.

"Muji! Muji muji omuziiiiiiiii!"

"Eunha unnie good morning."

"Omujiiii our little kaeng orl jwiiiiii!"

Umji giggled as Eunha's kisses tickled her. She hurriedly finished her cereal so Eunha wouldn't steal any by asking "just one bite?", resulting in her now full cheeks.

"Yewon ah! You know it's dangerous to stuff your cheeks like that! You could choke!"

But then Eunha got a good look at the now chipmunk cheeked baby and let out another squeal.

"Ah whatever you're just so cute today!!!!"

Picking up Umji and setting her in her lap, Eunha waited for Umji to swallow before squishing their cheeks together. Cheeks squishing, bubibu, was the best with Umji and Yerin, they had the softest skin amongst the members although they all had very nice skin.

Laughing as Eunha's cheek tickled her cheek and their hair getting in the way sometimes, it seemed like everything was okay.

Then a grumpy face entered the kitchen.

"Oh? Yewon ah, there you are. Come here."

SinB opened her arms to Umji who smiled and reached her arms to SinB as well, making Eunha whine and pout about 'having her first.'

Comfortably in SinB's arms now, Umji traced SinB's jaw with fascination, she usually wouldn't be allowed to touch SinB often since then SinB would do the same to her, and they'd get into a playful fight.

Giggling as SinB tried to brush her hands off her face, Umji laughed harder at SinB's weird annoyed face.

"Aish, just stop touching me!"

"But I'm not?"

Yerin comically appeared from the bathroom, surprising them all.

"Not you! Yewon!"

Turning on Yewon, SinB placed the baby on the couch and began to tickle her mercilessly.

==============

mm, I'm about to graduate from writing about baby gfriend I think