Ducklings~

Baby Gfriend

Sowon turned around as she heard the pitter patter of feet behind her.

“Hm?”

Looking down, she found Yerin, Eunha, and SinB looking away.

Deeming that nothing was wrong, she turned back to what she was doing, going to the living room to catch a drama.

A small smile blossomed as she heard footsteps following closely behind again. Taking her seat at the couch, she chuckled as SinB climbed into her lap as Yerin and Eunha sat down next to her, the little cutie to her left and the little ginseng to her right, both leaning on her sides a little as Sowon moved her arms to rest on their small shoulders.

“What’s this? You’re all so quiet today.”

“Shhh unnie, its starting.”

Sowon giggled quietly as the drama’s title sequence played.

—————————

Sowon stepped out of the bathroom and headed for the kitchen for a cup of water when she heard it again.

Turning around expectantly, she giggled as she saw Yerin try to hide behind the coat stand, Eunha just curled into a ball on the floor and SinB looking up at her with her big beautiful eyes.

Pretending she didn’t notice, she continued on her way, grinning as she heard Yerin nearly trip on her way out from behind the coat hanger.

“Ah!”

“Yewin unnie are you OKAAY???”

At that, Sowon immediately turned around and rushed to where Yerin lay on the floor, unmoving. It looked as if the baby had fallen on her face and not stuck out her hands to stop her fall. Unsure what to do, Sowon watched as Yerin’s shoulders slowly began to shake, a faint sob.

Immediately, Sowon scooped the baby into her arms, kneeling and patting Yerin’s back slowly.

“It’s okay baby, just a little bump.”

“But it huuuurrrrtttsss my head hurrtttsss waaa!!!”

Sowon kissed Yerin’s head repeatedly to make her stop crying.

“Come on, calm down, I’ll get you an ice pack.”

Standing up with Yerin in her arms, she shot a look at the two Eunbi’s who were looking up at Yerin in Sowon’s arms, their hands resting on Sowon’s thighs.

“Behave.”

They nodded in unison as Sowon stood up to get to the refrigerator, grabbing an ice pack they kept for muscle soreness.

Pressing the ice pack to Yerin’s forehead lightly, she softly smiled as Yerin squirmed from the cold.

“Hold still, just for a little bit.”

“But I’m getting a brain freeze.”

Sowon giggled and removed the ice pack, instead wrapping it with a towel and handing it to Yerin to hold.

“Don’t forget where you are, sometimes, you can’t see what’s right in front of you.”

Eunha cut through the silence with a sneeze.

“Achiiiu!!”

SinB giggled at Eunha rubbing her nose. Sowon reached a hand to Eunha’s forehead just in case.

“Achiiiu!!”

Worried, Sowon set Yerin on the kitchen chair, not trusting her own sense of touch and grabbed the thermometer.

“Come on, say ah.”

“Dun wanna. Feels fine.”

“Eunha yah, ahh.”

Eunha puffed her cheeks and looked away, crossing her arms.

“Eunha.”

Eunha looked back just a little bit before turning again, now her back facing Sowon.

“Eunha yah~ do you want this lollipop?”

Successfully turning Eunha around Sowon quickly grabbed her face and squished Eunha’s cheeks just enough to stick the thermometer in.

After waiting for a few seconds with a grumoy Eunha in her lap, Sowon remembered something.

“Ah, the other ways of using the thermometer, is one, stick it under your tongue, and two, hold it in your armpit.”

Eunha whined and smacked Sowon’s arms with her short arms as Sowon laughed lightly, her eyes checking the temperature quickly before scooping Eunha in the air again.

“You’re perfectly fine.”

A kiss to the cheek.

“Thank goodness.”

 

 

===========

there we go a fluff to cleanse my soul huaw

also blame Esra Sara Unnie for making it a bit awkward...she was harassing me with weird stickers on Line....