muddowo!

Baby Gfriend

The girls were all gathered on the couch watching the live action for beauty and the beast, they had all gone to see it except Yerin but they finally got their hands on the bluray version and decided to watch it again together.

"Yerin ah, its not scary, I swear."

"You sure?"

Yerin was still stuck in her burrito of blankets in Sowon's lap, leaning back on on her leader.

"It isn't scary."

Yerin was fine, she was fine even with the wolfves. She was fine even when Belle had volunteered to take her father's place. She was fine with the beast's visual.

But...

"KKEUGEMWOYAAAAAAAAAAAA! NA MUDDOWO!"

Yerin shrieked when she saw the candleholder move and speak. She cried when the mini grandfather clock walked around.

"ANDWAE! WAAAAHHHH!"

Sowon frantically covered Yerin's eyes and turned them away from the tv, Umji smashing the mute button on the remote as Yuju fell off her seat. SinB jumped at Yerin's scream, it came out of nowhere. Eunha stared wide eyed as Sowon bounced Yerin up and down. If SinB and Eunha were fine with it, then Yerin should have been fine?

"Shhh, shhh, its okay Yerin ah. They're just characters."

"BUT THEY MOVE! THINGS CAN'T MOVE!"

Sowon giggled.

"I-I have a fear of things coming to life..."

Yerin's voice became quieter and quieter until all you could hear from her was her sniffling. The realism of the cg was too much perhaps.

"But you're fine with the beast?"

"I'm fine...he's not that ugly...."

Sowon kissed Yerin's head, freeing the baby from the blanket as crying made her small body heat up.

"Should we have ice cream and watch Harry Potter?"

"YES!"

SinB was already moving towards her stash of disks for the movies when Yerin shook her head.

"Aniya! I don't think I can stomach the thrill in this state."

SinB pouted but retreated to her seat.

Sowon stood up and bounced Yerin a bit more to make sure she was really alright.

"You kids can finish this movie or watch Harry Potter if you want, I'm going to our room to watch some episodes of anime."

"Anime? Which one?"

"Yennie, which do you want?"

"Can we rewatch Love Live?"

"Sure baby~"

Sowon kissed as Yerin giggled.

"Nico nico nii!"

"You cutie!"

Sowon showered her in kisses until they disappeared into their room.

"I kind of want to watch Love Live as well."

Umji scurried into the unnieline room and joined them, snuggling into Sowon's side on the beds.

"So are we gonna watch this or Harry Potter?"

"I think we should save Beauty and the Beast for when Yerin unnie isn't a baby."

"But I don't really want to watch Harry Potter either...."

Eunha silently went off to go snuggle with Umji. Yuju smiled apologetically at SinB.

"Should we go as well? Snuggle party in Sowon's room?"

SinB huffed, she placed the first movie into the player as Yuju walked away reluctantly.

"Suit yourself Yuju unnie."

"You sure?"

After several minutes of the opening however, SinB's eyes drifted off towards the unnieline room. No! Its Harry Potter! Focus!

Hearing childish giggles coming from the room, SinB clenched her teeth. Curse her weakness to Yerin's giggles, it was twice as lethal when she was a baby.

"Aish! Let me in!"

Snuggling into Yuju's side, she felt Yerin getting dumped on her as Sowon escaped the middle of the pile.

"Sheesh! If you all were going to join stop bringing blankets! Unnie is getting really hot!"

Sowon fanned herself as they all watched her, momentarily silent before they broke it in a fit of giggles.