beach

Baby Gfriend

Sowon grumbled a bit as the girls ran screaming to the edge of the water, children included, not that there was a difference between adult and child.

"Does anyone need another layer of sunblock?"

Yerin just ran past at full speed.

"Yerin! Are you not wearing sunblock?"

"I'll just turn pink then back to fair anyways."

"STOP RIGHT THERE!"

Chasing the second in command around the beach with a bottle of sunblock in hand, Sowon growled as she ran past SinB who was helping put the sunblock on the children. Yen was already asleep on a towel under their umbrella, thankfully. Sowon didn't need to chase a child after chasing Yerin.

"YOU NEED SUNBLOCK!"

"NO I DON'T!"

"I COMMAND YOU TO STOP!"

"AND I AM A FREE WOMAN!"

Yuju giggled as she watched until Sowon stopped in front of her, a scary expression on her face.

"Yuna, can I ask a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Tackle Yerin into the ground."

"Eh?"

"The sand here is fine, its soft, don't worry about hurting her, it won't hurt."

Yuju scratched her neck worriedly, but still, she got up and took off her slippers, stretching her long legs a bit. Leaning a bit forwards, Yuju took a deep breath before bolting after Yerin at max speed. Catching up to the troublemaker instantly.

"Yerin unnie!"

"Yuna!"

"If you stop I won't hurt you!"

"Hurt me? JUST TRY IT! HAHA!"

Yuju sighed and shook her head, slowing down for a bit to get a larger breath of air, holding her breath, she pushed hard on her back leg, launching herself forwards before taking another breath, easily smashing into Yerin's back with a hug. Falling onto the sand, Yuju tried not to roll them over too many times, using her arms to stop their fall. Sowon was right, it didn't hurt at all, except for the impact knocking the wind out of Yerin's lungs.

Successfully capturing the runaway, Yuju evened her breath easily, seated on top of Yerin's back, she wasn't too heavy at all.

"Yuna, why did you help Sowon unnie?"

"Because she's scary when she's mad remember?"

"I know, I sleep in the same room! But she's cute when she's mad too."

Yuju just chuckled, not moving off of Yerin in the slightest. Although it was an odd thing to like about Sowon, it was true to Yuju as well. Sowon was cute when she was mad, sad or even asleep. Not that she wasn't usually cute, she was always cute, just, you wouldn't call an angry leader cute. Right?

Sowon marched over and popped the cap of the sunblock, squirting it directly onto Yerin's exposed skin, they agreed to wear rash guards to cover their skin, but Yerin refused to wear swim shorts over her bikini bottom. Feeling the cold sunblock on her exposed thighs, Yerin squealed until Sowon was done.

"This is why you stop when I tell you to."

Finishing with tapping several globs of sunblock onto Yerin's face, Sowon helped Yuju up and walked off, leaving Yerin on the ground.

"Unnie! Sowon unnie!"

"What!"

"YOU'RE MEAN TODAY!"

"Who said who was mean! Come here!"

Yut stood like a commander, standing tall on a small pile of sand that she had once called her sand castle.

"Yut~ Sowon unnie was being mean to me."

"Sowon unnie! Don't be mean to Yerin unnie!"

Sowon sighed and knelt down next to Yerin at Yut's level.

"I wasn't being mean, Yerin wouldn't put sunblock on."

Yut then looked to Yerin, confused.

"You didn't put sunblock on?"

"Uh...yea, well I have it now bu-"

"BECAUSE I put it on FOR YOU."

Yut crossed her arms, she was betrayed.

"Yerin unnie, you're a bully."

"What?! What do you mean?"

"You keep making Sowon unnie care for you! Share her with the rest of us!"

Yerin just looked at Sowon with wode confused eyes, the heck was this kid saying? Hogging Sowon to herself? That wasn't the intention, but Sowon was smiling again, so Yerin shut , not wanting to ruin the beautiful smile.

"I'm sorry...I won't do it again Yut."

"Good then. I'll be watching you though."

Yut gestured two fingers, her eyes on Yerin. Holding Sowon's hand, Yut pulled her to the water, wanting to touch it. Yerin pouted from her spot under the umbrella. Oh well, let the children do as they pleased. Looking around, Yerin realized that it wasn't just her and Yen under the umbrella.

"Sojung?"

"Hm?"

"Why aren't you playing with them?"

"Because I'm scared."

"Scared of what?"

"Um....the water?"

Yerin was confused, why was there such a large pile of towels behind Sojung? Moving around to check, Yerin noticed that Sojung's eyes started to shake, she was trying to hide something?

"Why are you-?"

Pulling the top towel off, Yerin frowned, why was Ddin here?

"Ddin?"

Sojung twisted her hands nervously as Ddin looked sadly up at her before bowing her head to Yerin.

"Sojung unnie isn't scared of the water."

"She isn't? Then why did she lie?"

"Because I'm scared of the water."

Sojung sighed and sat back down, her back facing them. Yerin pulled Ddin to sit in her lap.

"Why're you scared of the water?"

"Because I don't know how to swim, and my feet won't reach the floor. Probably."

"It's fine if you don't go under the surface, you can still touch the water with your toes."

"But-"

"It's fine, I'll be here with you, even Sojung would want you to try, right?"

"Yes."

Sojung was watching with one eye, she wasn't able to convince Ddin earlier, but she was thankful Yerin did.

"Come on, I'll hold you all the way. Come on Sojung, you have to go too."

"Fine."

She followed behind Yerin quietly, a hand adjusting the collar of her pink rash guard.

===========

as per requested from twitter, an update!