Wonb

Baby Gfriend

 

Sowon was waving a lollipop in front of SinB who was whining and trying to grab it from her hands. Finally grabbing a hold of Sowon’s arm, SinB wrestled her way to reach Sowon’s hand, her short arms not quite as long as Sowon’s forearm.

“Eiiiii!”

Sowon immediately switched the candy to her other hand, easily popping it from one palm to the other. In frustration, SinB growled and bit Sowon’s arm.

“Give it to me!”

“Then ask for it nicely.”

SinB huffed as Sowon held the candy above her head, just barely out of reach. So close, yet so far. Glaring at Sowon for a brief moment, SinB rubbed her cheeks before putting on a smile.

“Juseyo~”

“Cutely.”

“Juddeyo.”

“Lovely.”

“Juuuseeyohhh~!”

“Angrily.”

“JUSEYOH!”

Sowon snickered as SinB genuinely was mad at her for teasing her, but the baby seemed less angry after she laughed.

“Sorry sorry, you just don’t make it easy to tease you sometimes you know?”

Pressing a kiss to a thoroughly confused baby’s forehead, Sowon unwrapped the candy and held it out for her.

“Ahh.”

SinB opened , still rather confused, but she enjoyed the strawberry flavored candy.

Now that they were calm, SinB took the courage to take a seat in Sowon’s lap, the leader froze for a few seconds out of shock before settling around SinB’s small body.

“I love you just as much as the others, never forget that. Even if it feels like we’re not interacting more, I still care for you. Okay baby?”

“Eung.”

Calmly seated on the couch, SinB enjoyed her lolli and Sowon enjoyed her weekend dramas, two different things but together.

“Sojung unnie!”

“Wae?”

Sowon looked away from the tv to see who called her, it sounded like Eunha.

“I need help.”

“With what?”

The young leader moved to get off the couch, lifting SinB off her lap and uncrossing her legs, when suddenly a cry shoot through her ears and forced her to sit back sown, setting SinB back in her lap.

“What the...”

Sowon lifted SinB up a little and it was fine, when she tried to move SinB to the couch next to her, the baby screamed.

“ANDWAEEEEEE!”

Sowon worried that something was very wrong with the baby, immediately checking all of SinB’s vital signs and temperature.

“What’s wrong?!”

SinB didn’t respond, her only action being that her hand had now grasped onto Sowon’s thumb, tightly.

“Don’t let me go!”

Dumbfounded, Sowon stared into SinB’s eyes. The baby stared back with just as much earnestness that was only slightly deterred by the stick of her lollipop sticking out of .

“Really?”

“Really.”

Sowon huffed a sighed and moved SinB to her back, piggybacking.

Finally settled and no longer upset, SinB squished her cheek into Sowon’s shoulder blades, listening in as Sowon talked with Eunha.

“Superhero unnie.”