incident outside??

Baby Gfriend

Umji wandered the halls of their company, it never ceased to amaze her, and it filled her with pride to know that they managed to bring their company this far, that they helped move from just a basement to a building.

"Sowon unnie are you here still?"

"Last I saw her, she was asleep in one of the private office rooms next to the practice room. Didn't want to wake her, she seemed really tired."

"Thank you."

Walking towards said office, she could slightly hear the sound of Eunha and SinB in the adjacent practice room, Eunha wanted to learn how to cover a particularly, y dance.

"Aniya! Unnie! Watch me! Like this! Smoothly. Aish! Stop wiggling!"

"Hahahahaha!"

Umji peeked in the doorway just to see what they were doing, SinB was standing over a fallen over Eunha who was laughing on the floor, a y pose ruined. Grinning, she thought about joining them, but remembered her mission.

"Need to find Sojung unnie."

Closing the door softly, despite the loud music clearly covering it, Umji counted the red doors until she reached the office room Sowon was in. Knocking politely, Umji waited a second, hearing no response, she cracked the door open just a little bit.

"Unnie?"

Scanning the room, her supermodel unnie was nowhere to be seen. She stepped in fully and closed the door behind her, maybe there were clues where Sowon had- were those her clothes in the chair?

"Oh no."

Pulling up the padded jacket, Umji's concern was proved right.

"Unnie!"

Scooping the baby up, Umji heard footsteps coming down the hall, quickly bundling up Sowon's clothes and wrapping the asleep baby Sojung in her arms, she covered her with the padded jacket and sat down in the seat and turned away from the door.

"Sowon- Oh? Umji? What are you doing here?"

Just turning slightly to look over her shoulder, Umji gave a convincing smile.

"Oh, I'm waiting for Sowon unnie to come back from getting something she forgot."

"What'd she forget?"

"Dunno, what are you here for oppa?"

"I had some stuff to discuss-"

"Is it important?"

"Well, not really but-"

"I can tell her."

"I'll-"

"I can tell her or you can leave her a note."

"Alright."

Thankfully, Umji's personality to the staff was an angel who never asked for much, so when she did do something stubborn, they just let her off, interpretting it as their precious maknae was having a bad day.

He handed her a note and excused himself.

"I hope your day gets better Umji ssi."

"Ne."

Once the door closed, Umji slumped onto the desk with a sigh.

"Geez Sojung unnie."

Spotting Sowon's backpack under the desk, Umji placed all of Sowon's clothes into it and flung it on her back, carrying Sowon who was bundled in her oversized shirt, Umji tried to cover her with her padded jacket left open.

"How am I going to get out of here??"

Ringing SinB's phone, the other didn't pick up. Probably didn't hear it. Maybe she could make it to their practice room without getting caught. Umji peeked out the door through a crack, seeing as there was no one around, she sprinted for the practice room door and slammed it shut behind her.

"Yewon?"

"My muji muji omujiiiii have you come to- oh?"

Umji still watched the door, afraid that someone may have watched her panicked dash for the door.

"What's wrong Yewon ah?"

Remaining silent, she slowly revealed babay Sowon to Eunbiline, they covered their mouths in shock.

"Eotteokhae!?"

"Shhhhh! I need your help to make it to dorm! Can you call Yerin unnie?"

(Let's just say Yerin has her driver's lisence....wait did she get it already? Someone tell me please thank you.)

SinB watched the door for Umji, as the maknae shuffled Sowon around in her arms, adjusting her hold.

"Hello? Yerin unnie? Yea, um we have a situation, could you ask to borrow a car? We need a secret ride home. Don't ask why right now! Just call me when you have the car please? Thank you unnie, you'll see okay? Be careful, the walls have ears."

Umji couldn't help but crack a grin at Eunha's overly dramatic end to the call, yup, her members were the best. She checked on Sowon, lightly poking her cheek.

"Sojung unnie~ wake up please."

Sowon's mouth opened a little then closed again, her cheek was squished as her head lay against Umji's chest.

SinB stepped outside the practice room for a little, Eunha cheered her on saying some terms that Umji didn't quite understand but had heard before when Eunha played video games.

"Good recon Eunbi ah!"

"Shhhhh! There's no one here right now, so we should head towards the garage right now."

Eunha grabbed their things as SinB escorted Umji out of the practice room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arriving at the garage, SinB walked in the angle of the cctv, effectively blocking it from seeing Sowon in Umji's arms, to the camera, it just looked like the girls, hanging on each other's arms, happily walking to their ride home.

"Over here!"

Yerin waved them over to the minivan she had managed to convince to let drive home with.

"Omo!"

"Yea, this is why unnie."

"I just want to hold her she so cute!"

"Shhh! Just get her home and I'll let you hold her!"

"I got it I got it."

Once they left the building, they instantly felt better.

"That was nervewrecking."

"Right? I thought I was playing mission impossible or something."

The car was silent for a little bit, until they all burst out laughing.

"What the heck did we just do! Hhahahahahaha!"

"What's going on?"

Umji immediately looked down into her arms.

"Sowon unnie! You turned into a baby at the office!"

"What?!"

She looked down at herself and began to pout.

"Yewon ah, did you save what was on the computer in there?"

"Ah.....sorry unnie, I was preoccupied with getting out of there safely."

"It's okay, I can do it again."

SinB then fumbled with her phone.

"Hello? Yuju unnie? Are you still at the vocal rooms? Ah, Sowon unnie forgot to save some things on the computer in the office. Uhhh..."

SinB covered the phone slightly and turned to Sowon.

"Which office room?"

"The second red door."

"The second red door. Yeah, thanks unnie. Come back home early yeah? L-love you too. Yeah, see you later unnie."

Umji watched as Sowon smiled brightly as they watched SinB's interaction with Yuju, whenever SinB showed her soft side, they all felt like smothering her in kisses and affection.

"Aw our little ddin was being lovey dovey with Yuna~"

"Yerin unnie just focus on the road please."

==============

well.....not much baby....but eh  whatever