drifting off

Baby Gfriend

Sowon lay on the couch in the living room of their beach house, it was nearing bedtime and the girls and children were cleaning up and getting ready for bed, she had already brushed her teeth and donned her skin treatment.

Feeling her eyelids grow heavier, she sat back up to gain back some sense of being awake, she needed to apply lotion one more time before bed. Hearing the small pitter patter of feet, she smiled as she saw Yen toddling out of the bathroom, a bit of her hair wet from when she washed her face.

"Hey, come here. Your hair needs to be dried a bit."

Holding out a yellow towel, Sowon lured her in. It was amusing how little Yen and Yerin loved the same color, at least that was confirmed, sharing a soul meant sharing likes and dislikes, like the vegetables.

"Did I get it wet again? Aw man."

Sowon just chuckled and ruffled the top of Yen's head, drying the child's bangs from sticking to her face. Finishing up, Sowon straightened it back out with her fingers. Patting her back, she let Yen run back to what she was trying to do.

Jiah wandered out of the bathroom, one hand rubbing her eye, the other holding on to a small blanket they had also bought at their shopping spree. Thinking that they would all fight for the blanket as they shared them already, Sowon thought to get the children their own blankets just in case. Luckily, Jiah loved the fleece midnight blue blanket, hugging it wherever she went after dinner.

Yuju exited the bathroom and stopped short of running into Jiah, who was now toddling about, not in a straight line. Scooping her up, Yuju smiled and kissed the baby's cheek.

"Are you sleepy?"

"Yeah."

Releasing a cute yawn, Jiah tucked herself to Yuju's shoulder, a thumb in . Sowon watched with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tucking in everyone was actually a tough job, Jiah had fallen asleep on top of Yuju's stomach, the adult pup already fast asleep with an arm above her head in an awkward angle. Yerin had tried to kiss Sowon as she tucked her in as well as the three children snuggling together next to the second eldest. Eun held Ddin's hand, Yut's arm across Ddin's waist, her leg also stuck out at a weird angle, but she seemed comfortable.

Finally arriving at her bed, Sowon smiled as she found Sojung and Yen where she first tucked them in, sleeping side by side, pinkies linked together. Hopefully, they wouldn't have any sleeping habits, like their adult counterparts.

"Good night everyone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ddin woke up at the sound of a rooster, who ever heard of a rooster on the beach anyways? Grumbling, she rolled out from under Yut's arm and Eun's hold. Climbing over Eunha's feet that stuck out the bottom of her blanket, Ddin escaped to the living room, where she sat alone on the couch, watching between the curtains as the sun began to rise.

"Who told you to wake up, dumb sun."

Rubbing her face and closing the blinds better, Ddin went back to the beds, picking the warmest one, she snuggled in. Umji wiggled as she felt an intrusion in her blanket. Peeking and spotting Ddin, she just covered the child back up and went back to sleep.

It wasn't time to wake up just yet.