SinBaby

Baby Gfriend

Sowon was humming to herself, cooking bulgogi in the kitchen for lunch when she heard the kitchen door slide open.

"I said to leave the door closed because the smell of the meat will fill the house."

Turning around to face her offender, she didn't see anyone from her view. Then she observed the door slide shut with a guilty feeling. Sowon moved around their table, heading towards the door to find out who did it when she noticed a small figure sitting by the door on the outside.

"SinB?"

The baby looked up.

"Unnie, I'm sowwy."

Kneeling down to SinB's level, Sowon looked at her carefully. Why was SinB being good?

Then Sowon watched as SinB twiddled her fingers nervously, evident through her fumbly hands, before something unexpected happened. Sowon froze as she felt SinB climbing by herself into her lap.

"Un-unnie. Anajwo."

"O-oh?"

Immediately cradling her, Sowon naturally stood up and remembered her cooking meat on the stove.

"Omo."

Calmly making her way to the stove once more, she flipped the meat carefully, checking the tenderness. SinB played with Sowon's hair quietly, watching Sowon cook. SinB believed that she wouldn't ever be able to cook to save herself.

"Unnie can I taste?"

Sowon smiled and blew on a smaller piece, touching it to her lip to make sure that the oil on it was cooled. SinB momentarily registered that as an indirect kiss, but seeing as Sowon just offered it naturally she tried to play it cool, she was a baby, it didn't matter.

"How is it?"

"Unnie, I barely chewed it."

SinB watched as Sowon giggled, noticing how the laughter vibrated through Sowon's lungs. Putting her arms around Sowon's neck, she hummed as she chewed slowly.

"Ish good."

"Thanks baby."

"I'm not a baby."

Sowon laughed again, SinB held back a smile.

"For now, you are a baby."

SinB just tucked into Sowon's neck, resting her cheek on Sowon's shoulder. Happily laying there in Sowon's arms, her happy time was interrupted by Yerin, who barged into the kitchen.

"Unnie! I can smell it! Is it done yet? Is it ready? To be eaten by me! Hahaha! Omo."

SinB glared at Yerin from Sowon's hold. Usually, she'd laugh with Yerin, but when she was this small, she felt like she was allowed to ask Sowon for affection without being Tom and Jerry, no one was going to ruin it.

Yerin backed off slowly, disappearing out the door. Sowon watched as the door slid shut comically. With a raised brow, she peeked at SinB's face, there was the world's most smug face right there in her arms.

"Yah, what did you do?"

"Nothing."

Sinb kissed Sowon's cheek to distract her, successfully making the leader squeal in joy.