Manager unnie and babies

Baby Gfriend

Situation: When all of Gfriend turned into babies and Twice's Manager unnie had to clean up Nayeon's rampage

"Um, Sowon ssi?"

"Yesh?"

They sat side by side on the couch, tiny Sowon on the right of Twice manager unnie.

"Is this going to be difficult?"

"Did you ever have to take care of Twice when they were all babies?"

"Not all at once."

"Then imagine the horror thish ish going to be."

Although Sowon was okay to take care of, the others were not. SinB had somehow gotten Umji stuck on top of their closet on the highest shelf and Umji had no way down. Yuju was waltzing with herself in the kitchen holding a cup  of orange juice in hand. Eunha was crying from SinB's prank toy spider. (aka hexbug)

"I should go stop them."

"Or you could leave them until things calm down a bit."

"Really?"

"No, go now. Things will never calm down."

Manager unnie sighed and stood up, first thing, rescue the maknae.

"Umji ssi?"

"I'm up here."

She looked up, wedged between some shoeboxes was Umji. She must have gotten up there by a tower of boxes that had fallen over across the floor.

"Are you going to be good if I let you down?"

"I suppose so."

She sighed and reached up carefully removing the shoeboxes that would tumble if she just grabbed Umji. Once she extracted the maknae, she quickly placed Umji next to Sowon before nearly getting knocked over by Yerin.

"Oops, sowwy."

"It's okay Yerin ssi."

"It's Yewin! Don't call me ssi. We can be friends, will you be my fwiend?"

Manager unnie gave a half smile and shook Yerin's hand, this was probably why Twice and Gfriend got along so well. Nayeon and Yerin were both very good at bringing people together.

"I'll be back, don't cause trouble, watch over your members as well."

Yerin sighed as Manager Unnie left. Yerin took a seat next to Sowon.

"Unnie, is it fun watching from here?"

"Yup, imagine if I had to deal with you all. I would die."

"Unnie~ you wouldn't die, you love us too much to leave us."

"That ish true."

"Unnies, why did this happen again?"

"Because Nayeon offered to by us all juice from the vending machine. We didn't realize that they were opened. I mean I noticed but then Nayeon opened it and handed it to me saying I looked thirsty."

"How did I get it? I didn't drink the juice she handed me."

"Did you drink the lemonade?"

"I did, did she sneak one there too?"

"Yea. She got it in when you weren't looking, before I could say anything when I discovered it, you must've already drank it."

The trio hung out on the couch as they watched Manager unnie chase SinB around the apartment.

"Aye, you guys are a handful and a half."

"Sorry unnie."

"It'a alright."

"Still, I'm sorry unnie. I'll make sure SinB isn't as hyper more often."

"Just let her be hyper. It's good for broadcasting."

Umji smiled and hugged Sowon's side tightly.

"Unnie, you're the best leader."

"Yea yea."

"I mean it unnie."

"Thanks."

They all turned their heads as Yuju whizzed by in Sowon's angel wing t-shirt.

"Yuna?"

Yuju zoomed back.

"Ah hello unnie!"

She jumped onto the couch and stared expectantly at Sowon.

"What?"

She continued to stare. Yerin raised a hand and placed it on Yuju's head, making the girl beam in happiness.

"Ehehe."

"Did you just want affection? Yeojelyi."

"Hehehe."

Sowon smiled and opened her arms aat Yuju.

"Come'ere."

They tackled into a group hug as Manager unnie came back wiht a limp Eunha in her arms.

"Oh hey, nice moment. Uh sorry for interrupting, take her in too."

She promptly dumped Eunha on top of Yerin who giggled under the pile of arms and legs.

SinB just ran by screaming a battle cry of sorts, making Yuju chase after.

"I swear she more of a yupup."