Baby sinb

Baby Gfriend

As requested by esra unnie. Ps, I cant sleep. Send help. ;-;

—————

“SinB yah, tomorrow we’ll go to the dog park and eat ice cream okay?”

“Okay~!”

Yerin smiled as she tucked SinB in bed, making sure the baby had her blanket tucked tight enough to not leave her shivering by the morning.

“Yewon ah, look after her ne?”

“Of course unnie!”

Kissing both the maknae’s foreheads, Yerin left the room with a quick caress of SinB’s cheeks.

“Sleep well~.”

“Good night unnie.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin wiggled her nose as she woke up, remembering her promise to take baby SinB to the dog park, she happily got dressed and prepped her bag for their outing. Finishing up, she went to wake SinB, if the baby wasn’t already awake.

“SinB ah?”

Walking in, she noticed Umji kneeling next to a huffy baby SinB.

“What’s wrong?”

Then she noticed something sticking out of the corner of the baby’s mouth.

“You’ve got a fever.”

SinB grumbled and huffed again.

“I’m fine.”

Yerin took out the thermometer as it beeped, confirming her worries, she immediately pushed SinB to lay back down in bed, overpowering the baby.

“You need to rest.”

“I’M FINE!”

“You have a fever.”

“I wanna go see the puppies!”

“Only if your fever goes down before it closes.”

SinB grumbled but agreed, that is until it turned noon and her fever hadn’t gone down at all.

“I WANNA GO!”

Yerin sighed as she sat at the counter, wondering why she was going through this torture. SinB was pouting and pulling at her pants leg, begging her to go outside, but if Yerin yielded and SinB got worse or if Sowon caught wind of SinB’s condition, she’d be dead.

“We’re not going anywhere Eunbi ah.”

“But I wannaaa haaaaa”

Yerin winced as SinB slumped to the floor crying, bending over, she picked up SinB and patted her back slowly.

“Sorry baby, you need to get better, and staying on the floor isn’t quite as clean as I would like it to be.”

SinB rebelled weakly, trying to escape Yerin’s hold, but of course, Yerin was stronger.

“I promise I’ll bring you another time.”

SinB just kept wailing in Yerin’s arms, Umji watched sadly from the couch. Seeing her members crying would always trigger her own tears. Spotting Umji’s lower lip trembling, Erin sighed and got off her stool. Walking over to the couch, she tucked Yewon into her side as well.

“Come on, stop crying you babies.”

“I’m not a baby unnie.”

SinB popped up with one retort.

“Yea? Well I’m not a baby either!”

SinB pinched Umji’s cheek before hiding into Yerin’s hug as the older smiled softly at their interactions.

“No matter what, you’re all my babies.”

Sowon entered the living room, kissing all of their heads.

“Be nicer to Yerin, SinB yah, you know its for your own good.”

“I can’t help it.”

“At least say sorry.”

SinB let a small high pitched sigh before moving back to face Yerin.

“Sowwie unnie, love you.”

“Love you too boo.”