choi yuna

Baby Gfriend

I didn't mean to not write as much of Yuna and Yewonnie, forgive meeeeeeee

I'll fix that right now :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuju toddled out of her room, her arms hidden in the long sleeves of her pajamas she had gone to bed with the night before. Seeing as no one else was awake, she stumbled around the apartment aimlessly.

(ah I do remember that they have a manager sleeping in the unnieline room but lets pretend that isnt true in this universe :D )

Seating herself on the couch, she opted to wait until either Sowon unnie or Yerin unnie woke up to get her the clothes that fit her size. Humming as she swung her legs, she watched the sunrise from the living room window, having pulled it open halfway.

Checking the clock, she frowned. "10 am. Why are they still sleeping? I'm in trouble."

Stepping over to the unnieline room, she reached up her right arm, trying to reach the door knob, just barely touching the round surface. Fingers slipping off again and again, she whined as she couldn't grip the knob tight enough to turn it. Huffing, she pouted as she sat next to the door.

"I guess I'll have to wait. Just when did Yerin unnie and Sojung unnie come back home last night?"

Funbling with her long sleeves, she tucked her hands back into the sleeves and curled on her side, her back touching the wall coinciding with the door.

"Should I get Eunha up? Nah, she probably won't get up anytime soon."

She giggled as she remembered when Eunha's answer to "then what do you do in the morning if you sleep so late?" was, "I don't."

She stared at the living room clock, tick tick tick, the seconds passed by slowly. "Aniya Yuna yah, don't look at the time, it passes slower when you keep checking."

Rolling over to face the wall instead, she continued to wait, unconciously tucking her hand into .

Hearing the familiar buzz of an alarm ringing, she jumped up and waited patiently in front of the door.

"Ugh, Yerin ah, we need to get up."

"Nnh, I don't wanna."

"I...."

"Unnie, we have no schedules today, just sleep in more."

"Fine."

Frowning, Yuju stepped up to the door, raising an arm to try the door knob again.

"Aish, these lazy unnies, next time we need to replace something I'm going to ask to replace these round knobs for a handle!"

Jumping up and down trying to turn the knob, she finally gave up and kicked the door.

"Yah! I hate you!"

The door then opened to a very alert Sowon who looked into the hallway frantically.

"Um, Sojung unnie? Down here."

Sowon looked down and relaxed, she nearly thought someone had broken in and did something or something.

"Why did you say 'I hate you'?"

"Unnie I'm too small to reach the door knob."

Sowon grinned and hugged Yuju close, standing straight up and carrying the baby.

"I'll have the members sleep with the door open a crack from now on."

"Thanks unnie, love you."

Yuju kissed Sowon's cheek, making the young leader squeal.

"Yuna yah, you're a cutie you know?"

Sowon snuggled their cheeks together, giggles filling the air.

"What's going on?"

Yeirn appeared in the doorway, rubbing her eyes tiredly, she leaned against the doorframe before squinting at Yuju.

"Yuna....is small?"

"Yep!"

Yerin sighed and a small tired smile appeared. Striding forwards sluggishly, she backhugged Sowon, her arms reaching around to hold Yuju as well.

"You're lucky we have nothing to do today."

"Yerin unnie! There is something important to do."

"And what would that be?"

Yuju grinned, leaning back from Sowon's embrace, she patted her stomach with a cute pout.

"Yuna neun, baegopa." (hungry, I'm lazy to bust out my korean keyboard :D)

Sowon squealed and hugged Yuju tighter and Yerin laughed, Yuju really was a one of a kind, talented girl.