give me chocolate!

Baby Gfriend

Yen toddled around the kitchen, weaving between the people as she tried to get to the trash can to throw away a tissue. When another set of legs crossed her path, she whined loudly.

"Stop getting in my way!"

"Oops."

Yuju quickly moved out of the way, holding her banana and running away before Sowon got mad at her for snacking before lunch was served.

"Yen, what are you doing?"

"I've got a dead spider."

Eunha paled and backed away slowly, letting Yen run straight to the trash can. Once it was in the trash, Eunha grabbed Yen by her waist and carried her to the sink, pushing Sowon and Yerin out of the way with her hip.

"Wash your hands! Disinfect! Disinfect!"

"What's wrong Eunha?"

"Sowon unnie! Yen caught a spider!"

Sowon raised an eyebrow, it wasn't surprising to her, since Yerin also caught spiders, specifically the ones found in their room back at dorm, shrugging it off, she just made sure that Yen used soap.

"Everyone wash your hands, lunch is about to be served."

Ddin tugged on Sowon's pants leg, catching her attention.

"I need help."

"With what baby?"

"I can't reach the sink."

Smiling and kissing Ddin's head, Sowon easily lifted her up to the sink, letting the child wash her hands quickly. Feeling more tugs on her pants leg, she kissed each child dearly and helped them wash their hands. Yerin tsked her as she watched.

"Unnie, you spoil them too much."

"But look at them being so cute!"

Ddin was tugging on Sowon's pants leg again so Sowon knelt down to ask what was wrong then.

"Your food is burning."

"Ah!"

Sowon quickly pulled the pan off the stove and tried to scoop the last pancake off, but it had already turned black. Sighing, she just put it in the trash before grabbing all the other pancakes and setting the table with it.

Yerin just chuckled and shook her head at her leader.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Say ah."

"I don't want to."

"You have to eat something."

"I want chocolate."

Yuju rubbed her head as she tried to think of ways to convince Jiah to eat something.

"I can promise you chocolate after you eat."

"I want chocolate now!"

Worried, Yuju put down the food and turned the other way, pretending to be ignoring the whining baby.

"I'll only pay you attention when you eat."

Jiah whined and banged her hands on the table, trapped in her babyseat. She continued to whine until Yuju had to hide in Umji's arms to keep herself from giving into Jiah's whines.

"What am I gonna do? Sowon unnie is going to be mad at me if I give her chocolate."

"Well, you know you're not supposed to give in to a tantrum, so you're doing great Yuju unnie."

Smiling at Umji's praise, she carefully looked back at Jiah who had stopped banging on her table.

"Jiah? Will you eat now?"

Jiah pouted and looked away, crossing her arms.

"Jiah? Knock knock, are you there? Ahhh, ahhhhhh."

"Stop it! I'll eat. You promised chocolate right?"

"I swear I did. But Jiah, are you unwell anywhere, you don't usually act out like this."

Jiah kept quiet, unknowingly, she rubbed her stomach a little.

"Do you have a tummy ache?"

"How'd you know?!"

"I'm an alien from outer space, I can read your mind."

"No way!"

Eating the small bite of pancake that Yuju offered, Jiah asked question after question about aliens, Yuju just entertained her. Yerin who had been listening, told Sowon who left to make something for Jiah's stomach.

Placing a sippy cup in front of Jiah who looked at it curiously, Sowon made the motion to drink. Jiah took the cup curiously, she turned it all the way around and observed it. She had never seen such an item before, she was used to drinking from a regular cup, with the help of one of the unnies.

Sipping the warm honey water, she hummed at the sweetness. Yuju finally relaxed when she saw Jiah's legs swinging joyfully.

================

boo!