don't fight!

Baby Gfriend

"Eunbi yah! Gimme one!"

SinB whined and shoved another into her puffy cheeks.

"I want one!"

Umji grabbed at SinB's shoulders, trying to pull at the tube of candies in the mini dancer's hands.

"I just want one!"

Accidentally smacking SinB's head, Umji stopped attacking just to check that SinB was okay, when in fact, the other just kept growling at Umji with her cheeks full of mentos.

"Are....you okay? I think you are?"

Umji patted SinB's head a few times before remembering the reason for her conquest.

"Hey! Just give me one! Isn't it too minty?"

SinB jsut rolled over on her stomach while whining the whole way to hide the remaining mentos from Umji.

Then, they heard a loud sigh. Both turning to look at the couch, they stared at Sowon who was staring at them in return.

"It's just candy."

"Yea, but I want one and Eunbi won't give me one."

SinB said something but her cheeks full of candies were preventing anyone from understanding the gibberish.

"Hubbubudkjjjsfhshshh."

The password to their dorm was keyed in and they stared at whoever was coming in.

"Oh?"

Yerin stared at the two kids on the floor, giving Sowon a look, she received a shrug.

"What are you eating Eunbi?"

"Na? I'm not eating anything unnie?"

Yerin grinned and ruffled Eunha's hair before shaking her head.

"Not you Eunbi, this Eunbi."

Eunha looked down and saw SinB frowning to the best of her abilities with her cheeks puffed out with candies.

"Ahhh, judging by the smell of mint, she probably got some mentos."

"WHAT? ARE THOSE MY MENTOS?"

Yerin watched as SinB's eyes widened and then curled inwards of herself, protecting the remaining mentos in her hands.

"Yewin unnie I want one but Eunbi wouldn't give me one."

Umji turned back to SinB's back and patted twice.

"May I have one? Just one? You know I already know you've got like six in your mouth."

Sowon choked at that, what? SinB already had six in those cheeks?? Jumping off the couch, she plucked little EunBi off the floor and plopped her on the couch, flipping her over to get the candies out of .

"Eunbi, you know you can't have more than two."

"HM!"

"EunBi....Listen to me."

SinB frowned, her little eyebrows crinkling. Spitting out one candy into Sowon's hand, Sowon just watched as Umji quickly grabbed it and ran to the sink.

"Yewon, you....you could've just ate it, it's not like SinB has any germs."

Sowon was worried that Umji might be causing a slight barrier between them, as the only member who didn't share food as easily.

"I'm just....I don't....fine. I won't wash it next time."

Sowon just kissed Umji's cheek before smacking SinB's bottom.

"Give me the rest of them."

=====================

um...that came out weird.....oh well, we stan weird don't we? :D