Unnieline as parents

Baby Gfriend

"Yerin! I need help!"

Yerin quickly got off the couch, ignoring the whining Eunbis and hurried to the kitchen. Seeing her leader at the stove, she tilted her head.

"What's wrong?"

"Look down."

Yerin giggled once she spotted Sowon's dilemma. Yuju and Umji were both hugging Sowon's legs like koalas, lightly tapping each other a giggling as they whispered to each other. Squatting down to their level, Yerin smiled as they peeked at her from behind Sowon's calves.

"Hey."

"Hewo Yerin unnie."

She reached one hand out, patting Yewon's back softly.

"Would you mind letting Sojung unnie finish cooking first? It's a little dangerous in here."

Yewon peeked at Yuju, her cheek squished against Sowon's leg still.

"Mm, Yuna unnie eottae?"

"Lets go."

Yumji cutely let go of Sowon's legs instead tackling Yerin to the ground, the second eldest grunted as her back hit the marble floor.

"Omo! Yerin ah! Are you okay!"

Sowon quickly put down her chopsticks and bent down, rubbing the back of Yerin's head lightly in case she hit it.

"I'm fine unnie, just let me get these two out of your way."

Sowon smiled and patted Yerin's head lightly.

"Thanks."

Yerin grinned and turned to the two babies who looked at Yerin jealously.

"I want pat pat too."

"Me too."

Scooping them up, one in each arm, Yerin brought them out of the kitchen, to the couch were Eunbiline was waiting with pouts on their face. Yerin had left them on the couch in the middle of their candyland session.

"Yewin unnie! It's your turn!"

Yerin kissed SinB's cheek quickly and effectively distracting the baby who whined and wiped her cheek roughly. Placing a hand on both of Yumji's heads, she gave them both a half pat half rub.

"Ani! I want Sojung omma! I want PAT!"

Yuju dashed off the couch and made it to their sliding door to the kitchen before Yerin beat her there and held the door closed tightly, not letting Yuju into the kitchen.

"Yuna."

Yuju puffed her cheeks and glared at Yerin with her wide eyes, her lower lip jutting a little. Just then, SinB came running like a train and crashed into Yerin's leg pushing her back a little.

"Appa! Stop bullying Yuna unnie!"

Shocked Yerin's jaw dropped.

"Wha- I'm not bullying her!"

"Bad! Bad!"

SinB smacked at Yerin's legs, windmill style, yelling a long and cute "yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

"Aigoo, you little rascal."

Reaching down with one arm, she easily picked up SinB, throwing the baby over her shoulder, she ignored the soft punches to her back.

"No one is allowed to enter the kitchen!"

"May I leave it though?"

Yerin's eyes widened as she had forgotten about the door for a moment. Sowon smiled from the small crack she had opened.

"O-of course unnie."

Giggling as she opened the door all the way, she picked up Yuju and kissed her cheek before rubbing the baby's head the way she wanted it.

"Yeay!"

"Me too!"

"Me too!"

Sowon chuckled and out Yuju in her seat at their table before picking up Umji, repeating the process until all of the babies were seated properly besides SInB, who was still whining on Yerin's shoulder. Eunha waited patiently, banging the table to a beat only she and Yuju knew.

"Hwang Eunbi will you behave?"

"Appa is a meanie!"

"Yah, are you always nice too?"

Yerin laughed as she turned around to make SinB face Sowon. The baby looked up at Sowon with difficulty, whining and flailing lightly.

"Are you sorry for calling Yerin a bully? Or are you going to whine until you get back to your original size to apologize?"

"Will I get a candy if I do it now?"

Sowon smiled knowingly, pulling a lollipop out from behind her.

"You will."

"Yerin unnie I'm sowwy forgive me! You're not a bully and I didn't mean it!"

Even kissing Yerin's cheek, SinB held her hands out for the lollipop.

"Ah-ah, after lunch."

SinB was about to protest, but the playful smirk on Sowon's face made her think otherwise.

"Okay..."