anniversary

Baby Gfriend

Sowon relaxed, today was their anniversary and they just finished the vlive showing off all of their presents.

She stared at the trophy with her name on it.

"To us buddies, you are always the best leader."

She thought back to last night when she was brooding over her responsiblilities and Yerin slipped her a pill again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Unnie! Stop thinking about such serious things, tomorrow is our 3rd anniversary, think about how many presents we're going to receive!"

Sowon pouted but she had already swallowed the pill on accident, after being exposed to having pills, Sowon had stopped Yerin from slipping them into her drinks, now Yerin had to force it into to get her to take it. It was definitely a struggle for Yerin to trick Sowon into eating it but so far, she still had enough tricks up her sleeve to make Sowon into a baby.

"Hey, what are you going to do if I don't revert by tomorrow night?"

"I'll give you the antidote several hours before the vlive."

"Arrasso."

This time, Yerin had ran straight up to her with the pill in hand and slapped it in Sowon's face where Sowon was gasping in shock forcing the pill down .

"Now nap unnie, otherwise it'll be pretty painful to change into a baby."

Sowon nodded her head, her headache was already very annoying, she didn't need another pain in her side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being a baby was already normal for Sowon, she had become used to it, although she'd still get mad everytime it happened. She pulled her small sweater over her head and put on a small set of sweats. Toddling out of her room, she hopped onto the couch and burrowed into Yerin's side. Yerin was watching a drama on the tv and she only glanced away from the screen to hold Sowon properly.

Sowon tucked under Yerin's chin and played with the hoodie strings in front of her, tying them over and over again until Yerin realized and giggled while pulling them apart.

Yerin kissed her small head and smiled.

"Sowon unnie, you're the best unnie ever. The best in the world you know? Because you're the only unnie who I can baby and you won't kill me."

Sowon sighed but smiled in return.

"Isn't it only because I can't kill you when I'm this small?"

"No, you don't kill me when you're huge anyways."

Reaching for Yerin's arms, Sowon wrapped herself in Yerin's embrace. She never told them, but her favorite activity when she's a child is to be in their hugs, completely enveloped in their much larger hugs. The reason being, that she was the tallest amongst the people around her. Her parents could not sit her on their laps once she hit puberty and shot straight up in height. It wasn't that she didn't like being the big spoon when sleeping with Eunha or Umji but she liked being spooned just as much.

"Oh? Unnie you're tiny?"

Eunha came by and ruffled Sowon's hair a bit and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

SinB also came by and kissed her cheek several times.

"What's wrong Bi? You don't usually do this. Did you do something bad?"

SinB grumbled and walked away, Eunha giggled and leaned down to whisper in Sowon's ear.

"It's cause of what you said at the concert."

"The concert? What did I say?"

She thought back to that very special day, still uncertain that it actually happened.

"You said that you've never realized that you needed that much love. You've learned that you need a lot of love to be happy."

Sowon clapped her small hands, that's right! That was a small promise to herself that she made, she'd tell everyone that she valued their love for her a grand deal.

"I'm a person who needs a lot of love."

"Unnie saranghae!"

Eunha squished her cheek against Sowon's rubbing happily, Yerin going to squish her cheek on Sowon's other side. Sowon whined as they squished her on both sides, patting their heads to get away.

"I love you guys."

"And we love you unnie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were doing their own activities, Sowon playing on her phone, some games like pokemon shuffle (aka poketori). Eunha was napping on the couch, SinB was secretly taking pictures of Sowon and Umji was reading a book next to Eunha. Yerin was washing the dishes after their lunch and Sowon seemed to be dozing off.

They watched as her little head bobbed up and down. Sowon was sat at their small coffee table, she was short enough that she had her arms on the table with her chin just barely reaching up for her to put on the table. Once her head lolled to one side and stopped coming back up, SinB took one last picture before carefully extracting Sowon's phone.

"Unnie let's move her to her bed."

"Mm."

Yerin carried Sowon's small body to her bed and tucked her in properly, when she was about to leave, she realized that she couldn't move her thumb. Sowon was holding on her tightly, not painfully. Yerin Sowon's hair out of har face, caressing her small head.

"You'll be big when you wake, I love you unnie. You're the best."

Pressing a kiss to Sowon's forehead once more, Yerin took her spot next to the bed, laying her arm and head on the side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon had woken up feeling constricted and found herself still holding Yerin's hand. Shaking her shoulder gently, she told Yerin to go sleep on her bed.

"Unnie you need to know that we love you. Stop overworking yourself and being tired. You're our superhero leader who needs to be here all the time."

"Arraso, go sleep Yerin."

And now, she was staring at her trophy.

"Haha, buddy is always so thoughtful."

She spun the trophy around, smiling at the little gfriend symbol in the glass bead.

"Geez, I can feel the love even though I can't see buddy everyday. I need to tell them that next time."

====================

In my opinion, those trophies were the best present. Congratulations for third year anniversary our lovely gfriend girls!