SoJu on a movie date

Baby Gfriend

"Unnie, do you want to watch Moana? I don't think they'll let you in for the horror movie we planned."

"But I-"

"You're a cute innocent little kid who can't watch rated horror films."

"Fine."

Once inside the theater, Yuju placed Sowon on her lap, wrapping her long arms around her little leader gently.

"If you get cold, tell me."

"Mm."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Humming as she entered the coffee shop, Yuju let Sowon go to find a nice place to sit while she went to order.

"1 latte and 1 hot chocolate. Oh! And one cookie."

"Name?"

"Yuna."

"One latte, one hot chocolate coming up, here's your cookie first."

Finding Sowon seated at the corner of the little shop with the fuzzy couch, Yuju smiled and walked over.

"How'd you like the movie Unnie?"

"I think it was kind of childish."

"Haha, it's a children's movie. Of course, it's childish. Did you have fun watching it is the question."

"I guess so. But he should have known when he took that stone and the island lady went after him that he shouldn't have taken the stone."

"Hahaha, that just reminds me of when Eunha was breaking the gourd on her head and said it hurt but I still wanted to try."

"You dork! If she was complaining so much why did you even try!"

"Hahaha! Well, I particularly liked the music, especially you're welcome. I wonder what it sounds like in english."

(Did you know? I never watched Moana. I tried to watch it once last year because it was available for international airplanes but then for some reason no matter what language you picked, it came out as Korean. I was like huh? Wait? I recognise this but I don't get it. My tv was probably broken.)

"What can I say except you're welcome~?"

Sowon giggled as Yuju tickled her sides while trying to sing along.

After they had settled down, Yuju hugging Sowon tightly to her front. Sowon hanging like a koala in return. Burying her face in the softness known as Sowon's jacket, Yuju hummed.

"Thanks unnie, for everything."

"What's gotten into you Yuna?"

"Nothing, I just feel like thanking you. You really need to learn how to take care of yourself better."

"Maybe."

"I mean I enjoy getting to spoil you like this but think about your health in the long run unnie."

"I know."

"I love you unnie."

"Love you too Yuna."

 

"Ahem, your latte and hot chocolate."