food is served

Baby Gfriend

Sowon sighed as she was cooking, her onesie ped halfway, cooking in the kitchen was hot, and she was fine to be walking around in just a sports bra when its just the girls.

"Is there a fan here?"

"There is."

"Really? Could you bring it to me please? I'm melting."

"Oh, about that. I meant me."

Umji giggled, her elbows on the counter as she watched Sowon cook from behind, beside her with a matching pose was little Sojung and little Yut.

"Sowon unnie's body is really nice."

"Yah! You're sitting next to babies!"

"Unnie? I didn't say that, Yut did."

Turning around, Sowon blushed and zipped up her hoodie a bit further up, putting her arms back in the sleeves.

"S-stop looking and go play or something!"

"Come on, let's go."

Umji led the two mini tallline girls out of the kitchen, calling Yerin to tell her about their leader's heat predicament. Sitting peacefully on the couch, Jiah hummed as she swung her legs, Yen was asleep next to her, sprawled across the couch as Yuju hummed a soft lullaby while playing with Ddin's hands, holding them and letting Ddin pull them out only to grab them again. The endless loop of holding and slipping her hands out, holding and over again.

Whining Ddin squirmed as Yuju held her hands again with a grin, still humming lullabies. Yen's hand was actually holding onto Yuju's onesie.

"Let me go!"

Yuju just smiled as Ddin, even though she wanted to be released, didn't move from her spot on Yuju's lap. Yut sat down next to Jiah and swung her legs along as well.

"Jiah, look what I can do."

Yut rolled her fingers across like a perfect wave, not stopping as they reached from one end of her fingers to the other and back again.

"Woah."

"I can do it too."

Yuju let go of Ddin's hands, the child scrambling to get away before Yuju grabbed her again. Showing off her much longer fingers doing the exact same as Yut's, she giggled as Jiah's attempt caused her hands to both curl from their pinkies first instead of all in order.

"That's actually a bit difficult."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dinner is served!"

The girls gathered around their only large table in the beach house, Sojung and Yen sharing a seat atop a phone book and the others eother in their own seats on boxes or on one of the older's laps.

"Feed me please."

Yen giggled spoiledly in her seat on Eunha's lap, anything she asked for, the older would comply, it was funny.

"I want a piece of egg."

"Say ah~"

"Eunha yah, you should get her to eat some vegetables too."

"Ew! No! Nooooooo!"

Yen whined in ehr seat as Eunha dejectedly held a broccoli in her chopsticks.

"But it's broccoli, do you hate broccoli as well?"

"Green! Nooooooooo!"

Sowon just sighed and touched a bit of sauce on it, covering the green as much as she could with the thinnest layer of sauce, seeing Yen whine, she spotted an opening and pushed the small bit of broccoli in between the child's lips.

(Do not do this at home, this is a story so magic can happen, irl you'd prolly choke.)

Yen chewed for a second, confused by the taste, only to figure it out after she had turned it all to mush in . It was disgusting to spit it back out at that stage, so Yen just swallowed it, grimacing the whole way. Well, it wasn't that bad, just a little toomuch green flavor for her tastes.

"Hahaha! You got caught and you got fed greens!"

Sowon just slapped Yerin's arm, stopping her from getting more meat.

"Enough protein, you need to eat greens too, you grown adult."

"But-"

"No buts, be a good example."

"Hah, you said butts."

"You-" Sowon sighed but still amused Yerin a little. "You said it first!"

A playful fight wasn't bad once in a while, right?