lost yuna +preview of new project

Baby Gfriend

"Yuna, don't ever leave my side alright?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls were at the amusement park, Sowon had managed to persuade their managers to let them go by themselves, it wasn't as if they were going somewhere over three hours away, it was just the smallest little amusement park nearby, perfectly safe.

Somewhere along the way, Yuju had gotten separated froom them despite her orders to stay close.

"YUNA! YUNA WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"I'm going to the lost and found to recruit help...."

Sowon rubbed her growing headache as she headed towards the lost children booth. What she meant by recruiting help was that, the staff would have to work together to locate their missing main vocal, even if they had given instructions to find where the lost child section booth was in each section of the park, there would be no way for Yuju to find it.

"Wait, did Umji follow her?"

"Shoot. YEWON AH! YEWON! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!"

Eunha was yelling at the top of her lungs, only for Sowon slap her bottom, telling her to stop it. They didn't need to attract too much attention. Yerin was jogging around the park with SinB, hoping they'd spot the two children.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yuna unnie, where are we going?"

"To the ferris wheel."

Umji looked around, her right hand tightly gripping Yuju's left.

"Isn't it behind us? I can see the wheel."

Yuju turned around and looked where Umji pointed, indeed, it was behind them.

"Let's go!"

"But Yuna unnie, weren't we supposed to go there together with the other unnies?"

"We'll meet up there!"

Yuju cheerfully skipped her way to the ferris wheel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Choi Yuna, please notify the nearest security guard of your location, your guardians are looking for you."

"Yuna unnie, isn't that you?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Believe in me, we're almost at the ferris wheel."

Umji sighed but continued to follow Yuju's lead. Looking around, she spotted the ferris wheel, behind them once more.

"Um, Yuna unnie?"

"Yes?"

"It's behind us again."

"What is?"

Dragging a long sigh, Umji pulled Yuju to turn around, pointing the ferris wheel once more. How did she let Yuju lead her astray?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yerin unnie, do you think she'd make it to the ferris wheel? That's all she wanted to ride all day."

"Oh, you go ahead SinB, I'll keep looking around, I'll got there in five minutes, stay around there if she does make it."

"Roger!"

Separating, Yerin panted as she tried to catch her breath. She haad a lot of natural strength in her arms, her stamina, not so much. Getting a bottle of cold water from the vending machine, she closed her eyes to calm herself down a little before continuing her search. Being on the brink of passing out was not a good condition to run in. She was just sooooo worried, waht if someone took them away? What if Yuju wandered out of the park with Umji in tow? What if they got into trouble?

"Isn't that Yerin unnie?"

"What do you mean? She should be at the ferris wheel, come on Yewon ah."

"B-but!"

Her eyes shot open, Yerin looked around frantically.

"Yewon? Yuna? Kids! Yewon ah! Yuna!"

She searched around the area quickly, looking behind trash cans, bushes and tables. Geez, how did they escape her so easily.

"I told you I heard Yerin unnie."

"Fine, I'll let you lead."

Finally spotting them, Yerin ran full speed, scooping them into her arms immediately once in reach.

"I told you so."

"Sorry."

"Yah! You two rascals!"

Umji quickly kissed Yerin's cheek, Yuju was confused but still followed her lead, kissing Yerin's other cheek.

"We're sorry unnie, forgive us?"

"Yea, forgive us?"

Yerin stared at them, still slightly peeved, but Yewon was looking at her like....the cutest baby in the WORLD! And, Yuna was looking like a sad puppy who wanted nothing more than to be loved.

"I-I.....let me call the other's first."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yuna, tell me, where is North on the compass."

"Right!"

Sowon dragged a hand down her face. SinB handed Yuna a little compass.

"Where is North now?"

"That way!"

"Yuju unnie, that's south."

The girls sat on a picnic blanket at the firework viewing area, Yuju in the middle to prevent her from escaping their sights, Umji in Eunha's lap, her cheeks mercilessly squished for letting Yuju lead her astray.

"I said I wush shorry!"

"And I'm giving your punishment!"

Eunha giggled as Umji deflated, was there no end to Eunha's love of squish? Yuju laughed as SinB rolled on the blanket, frustrated at teaching Yuju directions and trying to cure her directional sense.

When the first firework went up, Yerin yelped causing SinB to hold her, Sowon protectively held on Yuju's ears and Eunha koala snuggled on Umji.

"You know Yuna?"

"Ne Sowon unnie?"

"There's one cure for your directional sense."

"Really?"

"It's that you, don't walk on your feet."

"Then do I walk on my hands?"

"No, I'll carry you whenever you're small."

"Then when I'm big?"

"I'll let you deal with it, you've come this far already, and I don't think you're lost."

"Right."

"Did you get it?"

"Um, yea."

"It's okay if you didn't get it."

Sowon kissed Yuju's head softly. So long as you find your way by the end of the day, you're okay.

=======================

And......no more consecutive updates for this, well I never had an update schedule for this anyways. thank you for reading, if you want some more similar content but have only read this series, I suggest you go read my other titles Unnie can you Eh?! and A casual day of baby Sowon, which were the beginnings of this whole baby gfriend idea.

On with the preview! It's literally just a few sentences but you get the jist. :D

=======================

"Yewon ah! Have a good day at school!"

"But I don't want to go."

Yewon was being held against her will, pulled towards the gates of a place that she disliked a lot since she was, well.....younger, not to say the least, she was only five, but still.

"School is a bad place!"

"Your unnie and oppa have already gone to their school, they always come  back safely what do you mean it's bad?"

"Omma! School takes unnie and oppa away when I want to play with them!"

"Which is why I'm sending you to school now, you're old enough."

"How does that make sense!"

Yewon's whines stopped as they crossed the gates, the security guard gave her a smile and a wave, but she just glared back. She didn't want to be here, she didn't want to be at the place where they gave weird sheets of paper and spoke weird languages.

That's right, it was Yewon's first day of kindergarten.