When its too hot for Eun

Baby Gfriend

Having returned from their beach vacation, the girls were unpacking their things, the babies, doing whatever they wanted as long as they didn't bother them.

"Yen unnie."

"Ne?"

"What's that screen say?"

"The temperature."

"What's the temperature?"

Eun rolled around the couch, feeling uncomfortably warm. Sojung was asleep in one of the rooms, her fever was gone but they wanted to make sure that she made a full recovery.

"Uhhhh I can't tell, there's a glare on the screen."

Eun pouted and lay still for a little while. Yut had told her that if she just stayed still, she'd cool off. And that was something Eun was good at. Pouting but staying very still, Eun whined as her cheek started to stick to the faux leather.

"I'm still sweating!"

Throwing her arms and legs in the air as she whined, Eun whimpered when nothing made anything change, her discomfort, the temperature. Yut sighed and toddled over like a penguin. Pulling on Eun's arm, Yut pointed to the kitchen.

"Follow me."

Eun reluctantly got up, Yut told her to stay still, but was now telling her to follow?

"Why are we going to the kitchen?"

Yut grinned as they reached the fridge. She pressed her small hand to the cool metal door.

"It's cold."

Her triumphant grin made Eun hold back another sigh. Still, she sat down in front of the fridge, leaning her back to the semi-cool surface.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ddin wandered by, noticing Eun's uncomfortable expression compared to Yut's peaceful one, she was even humming a song.

"Eun unnie?"

"It's hot. Shh, Yut is trying to hypnotize me into thinking it's cold."

Ddin rubbed her head as she thought of ways to cool down.

"But you're leaning on the fridge."

"What about the fridge?"

"The inside is colder, isn't it?"

Eun's eyes widened and she hopped up, tugging Yut with her to help her reach the handle on the fridge door. Her fingers barely touched the end of the long handle, but Yut could grab it.

"Open the fridge!"

Ddin and Eun pulled on Yut's waist as the tallest held on to the door as tightly as she could.

"Yaaaaahhhhh!"

The fridge opened with a pop louder than they thought it would, but that didn't matter to them. Eun pulled open a drawer and sat in it. There was relatively nothing in the fridge in the first place because they had been away. Ddin sat on the little ledge where the door sat on when it was closed and Yut stood leaning on the door and playing with the bottles of sauces they had in the door.

"Was that the fridge I heard?"

Eunha poked her head into the kitchen and stared before laughing really hard. Eun was looking so innocent inside the drawer, Ddin was looking up with wide innocent eyes and well, Yut looked guilty, her eyes were glued to the floor. Hurrying to tell Sowon, Eunha grabbed her leader by her shirt which earned her a spank on her , but the scene was worth it.

"You have to come see!"

Sowon sighed and got up, tapping Eunha's as she followed behind slowly. What could it be that made Eunha laugh like a child? Whenever Eunha laughed like that, she was really really happy, or relaxed. It made her super cute and Sowon would automatically smile.

"What is it?"

"In the kitchen, the children are in the fridge!"

"What? In the fridge!? They'll suffocate!"

Sowon hurried into the kitchen, to which she had to stop herself from crashing into the fridge door, the freezer door was now open and Yen was trying to scrape the ice off the walls, the three original troublemakers stuck in the same position. Only Eun and Ddin were looking more worried than before, they were in trouble, weren't they?

"Sowon unnie we're sorry."

This scene had rendered Sowon speechless.

"Who- How- why- Why? Why did you get in the fridge?"

"Eun was hot."

"I was following Yut."

"I told them to open the door."

"And I pulled open the other door!"

Yen proudly presented a very small snow ball that was already turning to mush in her hands. Sowon sighed and wiped Yen's hands with a towel.

"Don't touch that, it's dirty. There's only a bit of snow in the freezer because we've left it on high when we left on accident."

Yen pouted and went off to find Jiah to play with as Sowon then turned to the trio who had been the major troublemakers.

"Do not play with the fridge."

"Sowie."

The three kids bowed their heads as Eunha was still giggling and taking photos.

"The fridge, from now on will have food that could spoil if you leave the door open."

They all nodded their heads in unison.

"And, if you were hot you could have come and told me or the others, I would have brought out a fan for you."

"But you said not to bother you because unpacking is...tiring."

Sowon knelt down to the ground, caressing Eun's small head and smoothing out her hair softly.

"But if you were uncomfortable, I'd help you first. Unpacking isn't as important to me as you guys are, all of you guys."

Eunha pouted behind Sowon and Ddin noticed. She grinned and climbed into Sowon's lap, hanging on her like a monkey.

"Sowon unnie, look! Eunha unnie is jealous!"

"What? Me? Jealous?"

Eunha scoffed and smiled as she fanned herself, playing along.

"Aniya, when I said all of you guys, that includes Eunha too."

"Oh."

Ddin's mischevious grin dropped. Yut went to Eunha and clung to her leg like a koala.

"Are you done unpacking now?"

"Almost sweetie."

Yut pouted and Eun copied her before hurrying to Eunha's other leg, hanging on it like Yut.

"Are you done unpacking, now?"

"How about now?"

The children giggled as Eunha whined for Sowon to help her.

======================

koalaaaaaaaaaaaaa atttaaaaaaaaaaaack!