unnieline

Baby Gfriend

Precious sojungie must be protected

Gfriend Ultra were out at a cafe relaxing as 97line had somethings to do.

Sowon was happily giggling as Yerin played with her food, stacking the animal cookies and cake rolls with shaking hands. It was Sowon's turn to balance a horse cookie on top of a cat cookie that Yerin had placed.

(this that stacking rocks game but w cookies yes)

Before she let go of the cookie, the tower tumbled down in front of Sowon's eyes. Her world had crumbled and it was SinB's fault.  She had foolishly went and snactched a cookie from the middle of the tower with a  cheeky grin, expecting Sowon to get mad, not sad.

Sowon's eyes filled with tears as she turned to Yerin who was looking at her with the 'oh my god unnie please no' face.

"WAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

SinB's eyes shot wide and she panicked for a second as Yerin scrambled to shush Sowon before too much attention was gathered, initially covering Sowon's mouth with her hand, Yerin cradled Sowon carefully, swaying her back and forth.

"Shhhh unnie please? Shhhh we can't attract attention."

Umji sighed and dragged a hand down her face, tsking at SinB.

"You need to be more sensitive Eunbi."

"Hey! I didn't think she'd cry. I thought she'd get mad at me."

Once Sowon quieted a little, Yerin removed her hand, the little leader only sobbing lightly.

"Hey,  Sojung unnie, what's wrong? Why are you crying so much over the tower? You're usually just angry over it."

Sowon whispered in Yerin's ear, her words interupted by cute hiccups, that Yerin worked hard to ignore.

"It just kind of matched me. I don't have a stable anchor, rapping? This group doesn't need it. Singing? I'm not good at it. Dancing? I can't freestyle. With no base, I will crumble one day. Just from one blow."

Yerin hugged Sowon tightly. She knew that Sowon was insecure, but honestly, she couldn't see what Sowon saw.

"Don't worry unnie, if you really fall, I'll make sure to pick you up. We'll go to the top together you hear me?"

Sowon could only pout and nod.

"Cha, let's eat some more cookies then go home and nap."

"Mm."

Some times Sowon needs to be cared for, she's also a maknae after all. (in her family)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Unnie, let me do your hair."

Sowon hummed and handed over the brush, being tiny made her hair tying skills decrease. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of her hair being brushed. (Its really soothing btw)

"There!"

Opening her eyes, Sowon froze. Oh gads. Twin tails?

"Unnie is so cute like this."

"Y-you."

"Hm?"

Sowon pounced on Yerin, attacking her leg.

"You told me that the twin tails was nice but not really! Rrrrrr!"

Yerin laughed as Sowon continued to smack at her thighs.

"Unnie, you're small now, you can be cute without being embarassed. Didn't you say yourself you were embarassed with that hairstyle? I was covering for you."

Sowon stopped for a moment before delivering the last blow.

"Fine."