possible comeback?

Baby Gfriend

I dunno where I'm going with this but I was daydreaming in physics

======================

Gfriend Taking care of Baby Gfriend?

 

The doorbell rings and Sowon answers it, confused. They were on a scheduled break and the girls were planning to go on a trip together to relax, who would come visit? Once she got the door open, she was once more, befuddled.

“There’s no one here?”

“Look down here idiot giraffe!”

“Who dares call me an idi-….what?”

She made eye contact with six little girls, severely resembling her and her members when they were little.

“I’m Ddin, that’s Jiah, Yen unnie, Eun unnie, Yut unnie and lastly Sojung unnie.”

Sowon watched her miniature carbon copy get angry, stomping her small feet.

“Yah! I’m oldest! Leader! That was my job!”

It seemed as the children didn’t know that they should be the same persons. Picking up Sojung before she could attack Ddin, she struggled to keep her hold as Sojung flailed in her arms in surprise. Ushering the children in before someone made a scene, Sowon closed the door with her back.

“Kids? Stop packing for a second and come to the living room.”

Arriving first, Yerin squealed and scooped up Eun and Yut in her arms.

“You’re so cute! What’s your name little friends?”

“I’m Eun, she’s Yut.”

“Hewwo.”

“So cute!”

Sowon looked between Yerin and Yen, they seemed not to notice each other as themselves. Why? Opening to ask Yerin, she ended up coughing as a hand slapped over to stop her.

“Even if you tell them, they won’t understand.”

“What are you-“

“We’re from a parallel universe. I’m you, you are me. We came here because we lacked affection in our world. Why we ended up to you guys instead of your parents, I have no clue.”

“But you-“

“You don’t like children? You don’t want to keep us?”

“No! I love children and I’d love to shelter you, but this is absurd!”

“I may look like you when you were younger, and we may share the same soul, but I assure you, we’re two different people.”

Sowon couldn’t help but notice little Sojung’s hands gripped in her sweatshirt.

“Were you lacking affection?”

“Why else would I be here with them?”

Hugging little Sojung tightly, Sowon tucked Sojung’s head to her neck, pressing her cheek against the back of the baby’s head. Patting her back softly, Sowon whispered.

“It’s okay, I’ll love you, you’re beautiful.”

And she meant it.

================

Maybe I will use this concept to bring this series back, I dunno but I'm not making any promises ok? Just a thought :D