First of all

Baby Gfriend

Sowon pinched the bridge of her nose, somehow, instead of just taking care of five children, she now had eleven to care for. Rubbing her temples and drinking a cup of water, she sat down at the dinner table, propping her head on her hands. They were supposed to be in her rental car, driving to the beach house they rented, halfway done with her journey. But now, how was she supposed to fit eleven people into her minivan? It only seated seven.

"If the kids sit two to a seat....six and three....its a tight fit."

Making up her mind, Soown walked back to the living room and watched a little bit to see how she would approach the girls about their issue, not to mention, the only stock of children's clothes were just the ones they kept hidden in the back of Sowon's closet.

Yuju was having a staring contest with Yut, tilting her head from one side to the other as the younger version copied. Eunha was being sat on by Ddin and Jiah who was struggling to get away from Ddin's hold.

"I said you're killing Eunha unnie!"

"No we're not!"

SinB just laughed at Eunha's face which was slowly turning red from exertion, Yerin giggled but was moving to save Eunha, which was normal. Sort of. Except for the fact that Sojung was attached to one of Yerin's legs like a koala, Eun on the other.

"Where's Yen?"

"She's with Yewon, Yewon was sstill packing so I don't know what she's doing in there."

Heading to the maknae's room, Sowon was going to call her to come out, they needed to be together to discuss how to move forwards with their relaxation plans. The children's cuteness was already distracting her way too much, she had to hold back from squishing Jiah's cheeks and Yuju and Yut's combined extreme cuteness.

"Umji ah?"

Pushing open the door, Sowon was expeccting to see Umji diligently putting her stuff into her bags, if not already finished. Instead, she found Umji asleep, on her bed, with an extra lump in her side under the blanket. Smiling softly, Sowon went over and uncovered the maknae and baby.

"Yewon ah, Yen, we need to talk about something before leaving on our trip."

Umji rubbed her eyes cutely and Sowon just caressed her cheeks, rubbing her favorite chin. Yen looked jealously up at Umji's chin, reaching up, she grabbed a hold of Sowon's arm, pulling it down.

"Aegi wae?"

"Me too."

Chuckling, Sowon tucked her hand under Yen's chin as well, rubbing softly at the baby's soft chin, enjoying that Yen was happy about it.

"Wake up you two, we need to go out and talk with everyone."

Umji nodded and yawned, picking up Yen carefully and slowly walking out to the living room. Sowon just followed after, enjoying how Yen's cheek squished into Umji's shoulder.

"So, everyone! Remember we're supposed to be going to the beach?"

They cheered and the kids just cheered along, Sojung looked worried.

"One, we don't have enough seats, two we don't have enough baby clothes, three we were supposed to have started driving half an hour ago."

Yerin nodded, completely serious, save for baby Eun who was in her lap with her cheeks being squished like it was the most casual thing ever.

"If you guys sit with them in your laps and share space, we can fit. But the clothes, either we buy them now or we buy them there. This would affect when we start driving."

"I think we should go shopping there, it'll be part of our healing, don't you think?"

Sowon smiled, Eunha understood her, like the time she bought baby shoes in Europe. Irae's little sibling was using them well.

"Then, are we all ready? Everyone go to the bathroom one last time before we go, I don't want to make more than one stop at the rest stop for food."

==================

ohohohohooohohohohohohhohohohoho