sowon and babies again

Baby Gfriend

how can I not write about Yerin's sleeping habit????

==================

Sowon was hugging Yerin tightly on the couch, the baby had been frightened by just a rather strong looking gangster in the drama that the girls were watching together and needed to be comforted.

"Are you sleepy yet Yerinnie?"

"No, not yet. Just keep holding me."

"Arrasso."

Kissing her forehead Sowon tucked Yerin's head into her chest further to block the scary-ish noises from Yerin's small ears.

After the drama had ended, during the soft music of the advertisments, Sowon grinned as she heard Yerin's breaths soften.

'Wait for it....'

"kk. kk. kk."

Double checking that Yerin was about to fall asleep, Sowon internally squealed at her discovery. Every since Yerin was a child she had always been the same. She'd click her teeth together in a bite several times before falling asleep, seeing baby Yerin do it, made it all the more cute in her eyes.

Kissing Yerin's head softly, she very slowly moved to their bedroom.

"Good night sweet baby."

====================Yuju's habit

Sowon rubbed her eyes as she stretched, last night, she had slept next to Yuju, the younger had a fever that kept Sowon worried, and therefore she stayed up as late as possible caring for the vocalist.

"Yuna? Are you still here?"

Looking over the bed, she couldn't see the body shape of Yuju under anywhere in the blanket, it was as if she wasn't there. Quickly checking outside, Sowon giggled as she realized that Yuju must have curled in her sleep.

Patting down the blanket all over the bed, she giggled as she found the small lump that was Choi Yuna.

Throwing the blanket back, Sowon jumped onto the bed.

"Yuna! Wakey wakey! I need help."

Yuju was curled with her knees all the way up to her chest, Sowon found it hilarious that such a tall person could become this small when curled.

"Hahaha! Yuna!"

Patting Yuju's exposed back due to her pajama shirt riding up in her sleep with her small hands, Sowon continued giggling as Yuju's sleeping habits revealed themselves one by one.

"Hello, how are you I'm Yuna."

"Yuna are you awake now?"

"Oh, you're from America?"

Sowon's high pitched laughter brought the other members into the room, Yerin first making sure that little Sowon was fine after caring for sick Yuju all night before joining in all the fun.

"No, this is Korea, Yuna."

"My best friend's name is Eunha. You know Gfriend?"

======================Eunha's habit

Sowon walked past the 97line room, peeking in the doorway, she found Yuju asleep in her bed, her blanket halfway off the bed. Quickly tucking the second tallest in her blanket properly, she went back to baby Eunha who had insisted that it was fine to leave her be.

Sighing as she saw the light of a screen, she reached for the iphone in her smol hands. Thankfully Eunha's shrunken body had small hands that would not support her usual device, her tablet.

Plucking the phone out of Eunha's hands and placing it on the nightstand beside Eunha's bed, Sowon kneeled quickly to fix Eunha's blanket before a hand grabbed onto her fingers.

It seemed that Eunha needed to be holding something in order to sleep, seeing as the asleep Eunha had no intention of letting her fingers go, Sowon sighed once more bfore scooting herself into Eunha's bed. Using the remote left on the night stand, she switched off the lights and tucked the baby into her side carefully.

"Night you little jokester."

==========================

I SWEAR THEY'RE JUST ALL SO CUTE